Energon Caves

Smokescreen's p.o.v

After we went through, I looked around to see that we were in another energon cave, "how is it that we always manage to end up in an energon cave. Yet, we have minimal supply."  I whisper shouted. -I honestly don't know at all-. Bee said through our bond. 

"You idiots," we heard Megatron growl enraged by his workers, most likely. Taking cover, we all did our best to listen in. "I want you to comm Soundwave for a ground bridge now," Megatron shouted. Optimus held his servo in the hair before balling it into a fist. We readied our weapons as we broke our cover to engage. Before long, all that was left was Knockout, Starscream, and of course Buckethead. "You are out numbered, now stand down!" Optimus said still aiming his cannons at the three Decepticons. 

     "Do you really think I'm gonna give up that easily Prime?" Megatron seethed doing that evil grin that sends shivers down my spinal cord. Shots begin firing from both directions. I felt a pain in my chassis. Faltering, I take cover behind a large boulder allowing myself to drop to a knee. I groan, knowing I wasn't hit. I look around for him. My optic catches sight of WheelJack and Bumblebee behind another boulder across the cave from me. The sight of an energon trail tells me it's coming from them. Bumblebee's optics are dim in the darker cave. The glow of energon crystals and shots being fired being the main carrier of light. 

WheelJack taps Bumblebee's chest as he shouts at him to keep his optics online. Ignoring the faint pain and weakness, I find myself able to get across the battleground to my brother. 

"Bee!" His servo lifted from the dirty cave lightly. Yet not enough for my liking.  "What the frag happened, "I asked WheelJack, worried to death. WheelJack looked down, "when they were shooting, the kid jumped in front of me." I shook my helm, "Oh Bee." He was hit right on the side and he was leaking energon, fast. "Mmm fine...I just need to be patched..up." Bee mumbled, looking at me. 

I gave him a short glare, before holding my comm link button. "We have a bot down, we need a bridge!" The team nodded as I commed Ratchet for a ground bridge. The ground bridge showed up.

 "That's ours!" WheelJack picked up Bumblebee. I covered his flank as Optimus prepared everyone to fall back. WheelJack and I entered the ground bridge. WheelJack didn't even flinch at the gasps from the kids. Immediately, he made his way to the med berths. Laying Bumblebee down, allowing Ratchet to work. "WheelJack, man the bridge!" The sword wielding mech went to his post, allowing the rest of the team to make their way through, safely. Bumblebee coughed, as Ratchet put a servo over his wound, steadying flow before trying to patch my brother. Energon came up with the rough cough emitting from the yellow bot. 

One hour later, Bumblebee was able to stand. Ratchet allowed him to take a shuffle around base without help before he finally allowed him to be on a soft release. A check-up in an hour was to be not taken lightly. 

Arcee's p.o.v

  I waited for Smokescreen to continue his chat with Bumblebee before stepping in, "care to have a quick chat?" Bumblebee waved off Smokescreen, following me. 

----------------Morning Time------------

Arcee's p.o.v

I woke up to see I was in my berth room. I moved, but I felt something else, I turn to see Bee. He had me in his arms and he's on his side. I just smile and snuggle closer and go back to bed.

Bumblebee's p.o.v

When I came back online, Arcee was wrapped in my arms. Knowing what the chat led to, I only smiled to myself and got up. Making sure not to wake the sleeping femme. I made it to the main area, stretching while doing so. As soon as I entered, so did a car. Mrs. Darby entered, making Ratchet turn to the vehicle as well. The kids and her piled out. "There are tornado warning all over Jasper. This is our safest place, and we these three just had to see you all. Mind if we bunk with you for while?" I bleeped with joy.