Fight It

Bumblebees p.o.v

     "So, Raf how is school going?" Raf shrugs, "It's ok I have been doing well." I beamed, "Good!" Raf smiles, "How are your wounds holding up?" I sigh at the thought, "They are doing lots better actually." Ratchet told me to not tell the kids about the relic thing so I kept quiet about it. 

"Well we're here Raf." I pulled up to the school where I saw Miko walking up and Jack getting off Arcee. Arcee put her holoform driver on the bike. "Bye Bee." Raf smiled hopping out and waving. I smiled to myself.

As I shifted gears, this red headed kid came up to the three kids and picked up Raf by his shirt. The red head started shaking him. Jack stepped in and got in the kid's face. I did all I could do and honked the loudest I could. 

"Hey something is the matter with this stupid car." The red hair scoffed, he dropped Raf who made an 'oof' sound. The red head kicked at me and put a dent in my bumper, "Oops my mistake."  The bully started chuckling. The emotions rattled my frame. Before I knew it, I had turned my wheel and slammed on the gas into the school's grass. I revved my engine loud as the boy began to back away. I then started honking at him, I couldn't get ahold of myself.

"Bee. Stop what do you think you are doing?" Arcee said through our com link. "I don't know, it's not me, I can't get a hold of my wheel!" I grunted, struggling. Then it got unstuck and I hurried to drive off out of there. Arcee and Bulkhead caught up with me.

     When we got to base we transformed and Arcee came up to me. She held out a servo and put it on my shoulder with a sigh, "Bee you need to stay here. Don't feel like you are useless either, and don't be upset please. I know what happened. Ratchet told us. Like I said, you need to keep your emotions in check. I know it's hard, but you won't go crazy, not while I'm here." Arcee said to me I looked at her and nodded with a smile. "Thank you Cee." I nodded looking at her, she smiled and pecked me on the cheek. I blushed as she walked off.

WheelJack's p.o.v

     I heard the three get back but Bulkhead came down the hall I was going down and shook his helm, "Bee acted up while we were taking the kids to school." I was curious, "oh no, what happened?" We heard talking so we both looked at each other and walked in that direction. We watched from the hallway as Arcee and Bee we got there and started listening

''You need to keep your emotions in check I knew it's hard but you won't go crazy while I'm here." Arcee said. Bee looked at her and smiled then nodded. "Thank you Cee." Bee said looking at her. Me and Bulk looked at each other then back to them and saw Arcee peck Bees cheek. He blushed as she walked away.

 "Bout' time you two hook up." I smirked, coming out of the hallway with Bulk. Bumblebee jumped and his door wings shot up. "You saw that?" He asked looking down skeptically. "Yeah kid we saw it, now how about we get Smoky and the four of us can blow some stuff up?" I suggested looking at Bulk. "Sounds fun." was my happy answer.

"Alright, I'll get Smoky. Bee, get looked at by Doc when I get him." I said smiling at him. "Alright." Bee said walking over to Ratchet. 

"Hey WheelJack." Smokescreen said coming from out of nowhere I laughed and said, "hey you want to go blow stuff up with Bulkhead, Bee, and me?" I questioned. He nodded frantically. I laughed and we went back to the main room. We waited for Ratchet to get done. 

Before we could even reach the main room, we heard yelling. Stealing a quick look at each other, we rounded the corner. "Bumblebee! Stop! You need to fight it!" Running to the lab we saw Bee throwing stuff at Ratchet. 

"Bee!" I yelled at him. He stopped, looked at me,  and then looked at his hand. His form seemed to lose its tension. The wrench he had in his hand dropped. The young bot flinched as it clattered to the ground. The yellow bot looked around the room. "What happened?"

 I shook my head, "you happened Bumblebee. You had no control over yourself. Lie down right now." The older bot immediately stood from his cowering position on the floor and helped Bee lay down on the berth. Well, doubt the old bot was going to allow us to take him out to blow things up. 

Ratchets p.o.v

After checking over Bumblebee's vitals, I took a long pause as I looked at him. "Nothing has changed since I last checked you over. Have you felt any different, other than your little outburst at the school in front of teen humans. Whom I remind you have all kinds of technology to share with each other." 

Bumblebee shook his head as he rolled his optics. "Do not get sassy with me, Bumblebee. I am doing my job here." The young bot sighed at me. I noticed the two wreckers and Smokescreen were watching the interaction between us. I pushed an eyebrow higher than the other, "and what is it that you three are in the need of?" Smokescreen lit up, "we want to blow stuff up." I rolled my optics, "well I am not your sire. Go on." They kept looking at me. Smokescreen spoke up again, "but we want Bumblebee to go." 

I looked behind me to see Bumblebee with pleading optics. I sighed and put my servo on the bridge of my nose. "Fine. I suppose it will ease your stress anyway." Bumblebee whooped as he stood. Bulkhead prepared the ground bridge as they all began to step through. 

"Contact me when you need to come back!" They were already gone.