In the Tour bus One Shot

Summary: On a car journey back from a performance, Camila is on Lauren's lap. It's not exactly a smooth ride.

They don't have the time to organize a bus, not when Mr. Richards is offered a slot in one of a very important show where possible scouts will come along from varying performing arts colleges. It was all very last minute. Ally and Dinah instantly get excited, so when they come to it, and they need to use two cars and pile in as many of them as possible, they're willing to do it to get them there. Dinah takes her Navigator making it possible to drive around five members of the music club, including Ally. It leaves Normani and her mother's station wagon to take the rest of the group.

Everyone had their own seat on the way there, only Camila's seat was right between Shawn and Austin and she just kept getting elbowed and nudged and that wasn't comfortable at all. So yeah, she complained a little, because she was going to be bruised to hell and she knew it.

It's not like the competition they were going to isn't worth it or anything. They have a blast whenever they participate, and it does look like a lot of people are impressed with their skills when they get the chance to perform. So they all stay positive and no one cares that they still have three hours to drive back to Miami. No one cares that is, until Camila gets back to Normani's mother's car and stops.

"I'm not playing punching bag again. It's too cramped, I'm not sitting there. Someone swap," Camila spoke about their seating arrangements.

Normani is driving, so she's not swapping, and Zendaya is playing navigator; so they're both up front. Ariana is slotted onto the passenger seat with Liz half on her lap. But Jacob, Austin, Shawn and her cannot squeeze back into that middle seat.

"Sit in the back with Lauren." Lauren had taken the farthest back seat. She'd sat beside the gear in the back mostly on her own and not saying a word the whole way there. It was actually kind of easy to forget that she was there. Lauren just shrugs and says 'whatever' so Camila decides that it's fine to sit with her. If Liz can sit on Ariana's knee, she can sit on Lauren's. Miami's just three hours away, Lauren will probably sleep.

Liz fell asleep around the same time that Ariana did. Shawn was texting, while Austin, Normani and Ariana talk about music and power tunes and dancing. Camila kind of wishes she was in the conversation, but from the back it's too much like shouting and straining to hear. There was some work being done on the highway, so they needed to take back road detours and follow along the signs. It was all fine until they hit a dirt road and the car jostled a bit.

Camila had been perched on the edge of Lauren's knee. She didn't want to be on the green eyed girl's lap and crushing her thigh. Camila felt guilty because every so often she moved to make herself more comfortable. It seemed unfair to ruin Lauren's trip because she wanted more comfort. But the jerk of the car almost makes her slip off, and Lauren slides an arm around her waist to pull her back a little. Camila glances back at Lauren and the taller girl just shrugs at her, so she guesses Lauren's fine with the position and she's not exactly heavy or anything.

Shifting slightly, Camila tries to make sure she can watch where they're going. The dirt road seems to be one they'll be on for a while, and it's only a little annoying at the bumps. She doesn't exactly realize when she started straddling Lauren's thigh, but it comes to her attention when they hit a boulder or divot or something and she bounces in the raven haired girl's lap. A jolt runs through her. Camila's heart kicks in her chest as a spike of pleasure pulses between her thighs and she notices that she's got her legs around Lauren's knee.

With the way the road is, and how the car moves, she could seriously hump Lauren's leg without putting in too much effort. They hit another spot and Camila was actually waiting for it this time. Her hands grip at the seat in front of her, careful not to wake Liz, while she tries to not moan at the sensations. She can feel herself getting wet, can feel the anticipation and want coiling up. She's sort of glad that Lauren must be asleep or something, since the next jolt from the road makes her push her clit into Lauren's knee and she shudders.

Camila's biting her lip, waiting for the next one, hoping that it comes soon. When it does, she really can't help the gasp. Especially not when Lauren's hand slides under the brunette's skirt to cup her pussy and press up while she's pressing down. Camila's back arches as she tries not to make a noise but the pleasure scorches in her skin, she ends up pressing back into Lauren's chest and rocking on her hand as she grips to the seat below them. When her hips rock back, her butt presses against Lauren and she can feel the hard on in the taller girl's pants.

"Fuck, ride my leg," Lauren groans. Camila whimpers at that rough tone of Lauren's voice, mouth pressed against the brunette's ear as she whispers to her, "so fucking hot." Camila presses down and shudders at Lauren's words, trying to ride her hand, to get the green eyed girl to get her off. The car bucks again and Camila has to turn her head into Lauren's neck to muffle the moan, because it's just too hard not to let it out.

"Lauren," she doesn't know what she wants; she just knows that it's not enough anymore. Riding Lauren's knee, grinding herself down against the taller girl's jeans, it's not going to be enough and she needs something.

Lauren's hand moves under Camila's thigh, pulling a tan leg up and over her other leg before she opens them slightly. She spread Camila's thighs as her fingers pressed on the smaller girl's center. There's a tightening in Camila's gut, and she was loving just how amazing Lauren could make her feel, while she rubbed at her pussy over her panties.

"Camila, stop squirming or we'll get caught," Lauren husked. Her hips pressed up into Camila's ass and the brunette realizes that she's just turning Lauren on more. It's a crazy little rush to her head. There they are, in the back of the car while Shawn texts his girlfriend and everyone else talks away. She should stop Lauren, should get control of herself and close her legs and stop this insanity. Because their friends are right there, but Christ, the things Lauren can make her feel.

"Please, Lauren, I need," she doesn't know what she needs, but she's soaking through her underwear and she's aching for something more. Lauren's fingers are slow as she strokes down, away from her clit; pushing them right against Camila's opening and pressing them up, almost pushing into her. If Camila's panties weren't in the way, if Lauren would just move them, she'd be pressing inside her. "God, yes, Lauren."

Lauren lifts up slightly, hand falling away, and only once she's seated again does Camila notice the green eyed girl was getting her wallet from her back pocket. Camila knows exactly what Lauren's getting without asking and she feels bold enough to slip a hand behind her to rub over the bulge she's pressed against. Lauren's moan is low, but Camila feels the warm breath against her throat. So she does it again, gropes at Lauren's arousal with a little more pressure, and the green eyed girl pushes up against her hand. Camila feels a thrill, for some reason it turns her on more to know that she's got Lauren, resident badass, worked up to this level. A whimpering, needy mess. Camila uses one hand to unbutton Lauren's fly and slide the zipper down, opening up the green eyed girl's jeans before leaning forward slightly.

The feeling of Lauren rolling the condom on just makes Camila's pussy clench. Sorely needing the attention back, Camila's heart is hammering anticipation of Lauren taking her. Lauren slides her grip to the back of tan knees as she lifted the shorter girl up. Using her other hand she slipped Camila's panties to the side and then Lauren's cock is right there, pressing at her entrance and Camila's the one pushing down onto it.

The moan is a complete accident, but Lauren's hand covers Camila's mouth to muffle it. Camila doesn't even think before her mouth is open and she's drawing two of Lauren's fingers into her mouth, realizing that she can taste herself on those lovely fingers. Lauren's face presses into the curve of Camila's throat as she groans her pleasure. Camila's so fucking hot for this that she loses all her inhibitions, rocking her hips forward on Lauren's cock and sighing, because finally, she's full of the taller girl's cock. And she knows Lauren will get her there.

Things are so slow, the way Lauren's hips rock up, pressing her into Camila's and then drawing out. The way Lauren pulls her hand from Camila's mouth down the brunette's body; Camila's nipples tightening as Lauren skirts over the shorter girl's breasts until pale fingers are stroking along the inside of her thighs. Camila is losing her mind, because Lauren's not fucking her, she's teasing her. The slow, steady but deep press of Lauren's cock into her is stimulating and nearly playful. Camila's nerves are on fire and she's stretched around Lauren's thick shaft, but it's nowhere near enough to get her over the edge. It's the way Lauren's hands grip Camila's thighs, pulling her legs further apart, and driving deeper onto her cock, that has Camila struggling to keep the moans to an inaudible level. They were struggling to keep quiet so as not to wake anyone or alert Liz, Normani or Ariana as to what's going on in the back.

The slow, deep thrusts don't help, the angle is all wrong and Camila knows that it'll take Lauren forever to get her off if she makes them stay in that position. The idea of being fucked, the whole drive back to Miami, while their friends sleep and chat around them, sends a shiver through Camila and her walls clench around Lauren's cock as she feels her pussy gush. Lauren groans into Camila's neck, hips pressing up harder as her hand slides around the brunette's waist and up her chest, roughly palming Camila's breasts. Lauren's hands continued roaming underneath Camila's shirt before pulling her bra aside to cover her breast with her hand, fingers pinching the shorter girl's hard nipples.

I'm seriously going to die from sexual frustration, Camila thought.

Camila's grip on the seat shifts, one hand going to the back of Lauren's head as she tries to rock her hips into the taller girl's rhythm, to encourage her on and get more. Her fingers tug at the black locks of hair as Lauren's hips buck up harder and Camila lets out a gasp. Rolling a pert nipple between her fingers, Lauren pinches the sensitive flesh as she builds the pace, a hand on Camila's pelvis to encourage the brunette's movements just how she needs them and her pale fingers dipping to rub along Camila's aching clit.

"Lauren," Camila's face presses against Lauren's cheek. Her gasps rolling her breath over Lauren's jaw as her eyes close and her hips keep riding and bucking along with the taller girl's. It's so steady, the build of heat in her gut, the tingling through her pussy and the coiling of her muscles. Lauren's fingers press against Camila's clit harder, pressing her cock deeper into her core and her pace picking up until she just wants to scream her arousal. Camila's world narrows onto one point as she feels the orgasm, her pleasure just milliseconds away from tearing through her, and Camila clenches everything she can.

She bites Lauren. Her teeth clamp down on the green eyed girl's jaw, just below her ear as she feels everything in her shake apart and she can't make a sound through it. Her pussy practically burns from it, her muscles so tight she might cramp and her body singing with the pleasure of it all as she feels liquid heat seep from her core. Lauren's hips jerk into her all through it, as she fucks Camila through her orgasm and her muscles milk the green eyed girl into her own. Lauren pinches at Camila's nipple, grip on her thigh tightening as she turns her face down to the brunette's neck to muffle herself against her throat.

She knows that the car is going to smell like sex soon, that Normani and Ariana will at least know what they were doing, even if no one else does. But she can't bring herself to think of that while the little shocks of pleasure are still tingling through her and Lauren's cock is still inside her. Lauren licks her lips against Camila's neck. Camila's hand raking through black hair while they stay like that for a just a moment. The bump of another rock on the road jerks Lauren up inside her and Camila shivers from it.

Camila's slow about rising off of Lauren, letting her cock slide out of the brunette. Camila's panties slip back over her sensitive pussy while Lauren does her best with the condom and slips it back into her jeans.

It feels a little weird, they still have at least half an hour to go before they'll be back in Miami and Camila has no idea if she needs to say anything to Lauren; that is was a onetime thing, that it was an accident, it didn't mean anything. Lies. She just doesn't know what you say to the girl that just fucked you in the back of a car with your friends in front of you. 'Thanks' just didn't seem appropriate.

Lauren didn't say anything though, she slipped an arm under Camila's thigh to pull it across her lap, so the brunette was seated over her lap, rather than straddling it. She wrapped an arm around Camila's shoulders to cradle her in an almost hug. Camila smiled as she slowly nestled in against the taller girl's shoulder, her legs thrown over Lauren's thighs. The position helping her to stay mildly safe from the cars jerks. And Lauren's not being sleazy about it, or commenting, or anything. She's just, well, being kind of sweet (if that's possible after they just fucked in public). Camila decides to deal with it later, along with everything else, and just pillows her head on Lauren's shoulder to rest for a while.

Author's Note: That's all if you want more smut just tell me and ill try to do some idk :P again this is not my smut guys all credits to the author of this.