Chapter 16 Sophie POV

A/N: First I want to thank the people who have took the time to comment, add my story to their profile, and vote on my story. These people's words and excitement for this story make me want to post another chapter everyday! You guys are awesome!! ;)

Mnm4ever8 Thank you for your encouraging comments and for being one of my first readers!

Babydancer112 Thanks for always voting on my chapters!

summerizsweet Thanks for commenting and voting! It's really appreciated!

magicistheonlysight Thanks for adding my story to your profile page!!

TeamKeeperKK138 Thanks for messaging me about how you like my stories!

_sxmmy_ Thanks for voting on my chapters!

theSassyAngel for adding my story to your page!

This isn't like thousands of people, but to me it is a lot! I really didn't think many people would read my stuff, but this is AWESOME like mallowmelt! So thanks a whole lot! Also if I forgot you please comment below and I'll put your name in the next chapter! I really didn't mean it if I did! Anyway, all you guys reading, you are awesome! Now, READ!!

"Show me Linh," I said to the small square which was my imparter.

"Hey, Sophie! What's up?" She asked curiously.

"Oh, um, I kind of need your help. I kind of need you to use your ability so I don't burn down the whole place!" I said sheepishly.

"Sophie, what are you doing?" She asked worriedly.

"Ability training, come to Havenfield soon! Bye got to go!!" I said in a hurry, ending the call.

"Sophie, Biana's here!" Edaline yelled from the kitchen. What's Biana doing here?

"We need to talk right now!" She said angrily.

"Biana, calm down! What ever it is it'll be alright!" I said reassuringly.

"Sophie, I saw Keefe and Alvar at a jewelry store this afternoon!" She shouted.

"What?" I asked my heart going into butterfly mode.

"I saw Keefe and Alvar in disguises, the only reason I know that it was them was because Keefe gave me this!" She shoved a wrinkled paper and an envelope in my hands.

"Oh, and the envelope is for you. I didn't read it since it had your name on it," She said quietly.

My heart was pounding, what the heck was in there? Is he ok? I slowly unfolded the paper first.

Dear Biana, Fitz, or Dex, (I don't know which one I'll run into today)

I am ok, actually. Alvar is getting married to this wonderful person named Mareana. Well I'm guessing since he's buying the ring today. She is really nice, I can't tell you my plans in case this gets in the wrong hands, (Black Swan, Neverseen) but I want you guys to know that I'm ok, and I miss you all so much! (Including you Dizznee!) I wish I could be there with you guys at Foxfire, but my mom still needs my help. Sure I hate her, but she's still my mom! I hope you guys understand, this was my only option! I hated having to do this to you guys, but I'm not like you. I was meant for other things, maybe this time I'll have a better shot at fitting in? Maybe, I don't know. All these years I've none you guys, I knew one day someone would come and you'd finally realize I'm not as special as you think I am. Sophie is that person, and I really love her! Don't blame this on her, this isn't her fault at all! In fact, she was the one who helped me feel peaceful for once. Fitz, you're the good looking kind guy. Dex, you're the smart, funny, caring person that'll be your friend even when no one else is. Biana, you're the nice, charismatic, fashionista that keeps us on our toes. You guys are the best friends anyone could ask for, me, I'm just the guy who was there when you had no one else to go to. I never was and never will be like you guys! You guys have people who love you and you mean the world to them, I have no one. You go home to a warm house, with people who love you so much. I can't even imagine what that is like! You guys deserve better then me, so that is why I'm writing this. Fight for what is right, fight for your family, fight for the good cause!