Episode 3 Scene 4

The five months long unannounced border blockade was slowly losing its grip. The, then, Prime Minister K.P Oli was now a new shine of Nepalese sovereignty. He was one of the remarkable persons for some reasons. On, one side, he kept Nepalese people awakened with his "High Dreams" which many people quoted as unrealistic and on other side he had own hearts of many Nepalese by not compromising on the national interest even at the transition period. However, the needy poor and earthquake affected people had no voice to share. They were somewhere busy with their camps, daily issues and managing their lives to save themselves from possible landslides and floods. Since I was working in Disaster Risk Reduction department in Oxfam, I was quite aware of possible threats around the country due to disaster. Unfortunately, I did not know the local disaster that had already hit me in my life-That beautiful disaster!

I was not tired any more. The only thing that rung my mind as soon as I heard that Shraddha had called me was "That Bitch"!!

I rushed outside to open the door but my foot got tangled in the laptop charger wire and I almost tripped. However, I got a support from a table which was exactly next to my bed.

What did she say?-I asked.

No one spoke as they were in the D-area in the football game and they were trying to protect the opponent from making a score.

Poor friends did not know that someone came into my D-area, robbed my life, scored and walked out.

None of us knew that!!

Defending is good in football, it sucks when you have to defend in real life. You can't trace the real opponent! You cannot know who is trying to score against you.

Hey guys! Please!!, I pleaded.

Simpson with half of his mind focused on the game informed me that her number was noted on the white paper on my table.

I rushed back to my room and tried to find the piece of paper out from the piles of documents I had printed from office to read.

I found it.

That was not a mobile number but was from a landline number. I couldn't recognize the area code of the number.

I thought of giving this number directly to the police. I was dialing a number of the police who had given me his number just few minutes ago, when a thought strike my mind.

If I give this number to the police, they will arrest her and then I won't be able to take my revenge.

She has not just killed her father but she has ruined my own chances of believing someone again.

She should have 6th registered crime.

And that last one would be destroying my emotional ability to trust again.

May be I was too influenced with the typical Indian movies where everything at the end goes right.

Real life is shit! Nothing goes in the way you planned.

I dialed the number.

094 - 410001

A hoarse sounded man received the phone from the other end.

Hello, he spoke first.

Hello, I replied.

May I know where you are speaking from?, I added a question.

Well, you are calling me. I think I should be asking you that. So, who are you and where are you speaking from? He sounded bold as he spoke.

This guy was not some soft person.