Episode 1 Scene 2

Thousands of thoughts started to flow in my mind. It was already 10 minutes after the first call from my boss. I just turned around to see who she was- happy that she is talking to me, more curious that she knows me!

"OMG! How can a person be so beautiful?"-I wondered.

Dresses do make you beautiful, but she was making the dress look good.

Wow!

She left the whole crowd at one side and called me by my name. Should I be happy? Or should I be sad that the girl who I had dream of talking to just a minute ago called me by my name but I have no clue who she was and where I had met her before?

She waved her hands. I could hear her bangles rattling each other producing a mellow sound as she gave a sign through her hand and lisping: Where?

I so wanted to talk to her.

Dammit! This boss!

He was calling me like I was about to run away with his kidney.

What a poor patience he has? I cursed him in my heart!

I gave her sign- Outside! 

While I said that, she smiled.

When she smiled, she showed gesture with shaking head sideways, I could see her long ear tops swirling along with her hair as she shook her head. The ear-tops were lucky; they were playing with her hair already.

I could hear her say-" Busy Man, huh! Let's meet up when you are free."

I nodded curiously and went out while my most impatient boss was perhaps waiting for me to shout at me for not respecting the time.

As I got in the vehicle, I got a massive dose of a 15-minute long lecture on how time is so valuable in project handling and how my small negligence would not let me grow through this stage.

When you are busy with other things in your head, even the important lectures will go blah blah blah right above your head.

How can it be so? She is so freaking beautiful. She knows me and my name. How can I not remember meeting such an amazing person?

If I have not met her how can she even know me by my name? Also, I have no clue of who she is! Who calls me with that tone?-My closest friends only. She can't be among them.

While several things kept running in my mind, we had reached Banepa, an hour from Kausaltar.

Thank god!

There is not much queue for petrol or gas or else the whole road would have been blocked. Due to the conflicts in the border between Nepal and India, the whole gasoline has been stuck on the other side of border leaving us in trouble. During the blockage on the border,  many places in Nepal had experienced a substantial problem on petroleum collection and had to stay in the queue for hours or even days to get their vehicle full with the petrol.

We decided to take a short break from this long journey and ordered a hot tea and a "Sel-Roti." "Sel-Roti" is rice made dish which is quite circular in shape. One of my project team mate Jimmy Heksin, from Wales, UK, was new to Nepal. He was curious about the "Sel-Roti" and asked us if it was ok for him to try one.

We explained to him unnecessarily more about our food items and gave him a little scenario of Nepalese livelihood which I am not sure if he was interested in.

Soon we got into our vehicle and continued our journey. A short break from the Nabil girl- I thought. Houses were moving faster behind me as the car speed-up while I tried to picture her image from my past.

Dammit! I have no clue.

One thing actually amazed me was how can I not exactly remember being in touch with such a beautiful girl. What's wrong with me? I was kind of wondering about the same.

In the meantime, my phone rang and a message pop out. "You have got one message." It was an unknown number.

"I am sure you are thinking about me. I assume you do not remember me, do you? How could you, huh? Ok! Here's a deal. Do not contact me back until you get a clue of whom I am. Will be waiting, "Fatah"!

"Fatah" mostly meant "you naughty boy." However, the tone she used was more pampered one. I felt like this was kind of cheesy.