Episode 2 -Scene-1

It had been quite a time since we had our last talk in phone. I wanted to call her. However, I was not sure if that would make me appear kind of desperate.

May be I was!

May be I did not want to sound like that.

I had to stay in Sarlahi for two days and was kind of busy the whole two days.

After two days, I had just finished packing to go back to Kathmandu .

 I received a message from her.

You got to be kidding me! No phone calls since last Thursday!

I had no idea how should I be responding to such bossy message. Neither she was my girlfriend, nor I was obliged to her in any ways; expect I was kind of attracted to her.

I had to reply. No! In fact, I wanted to respond. I thought for a while and wrote her message.

I am coming back to Kathmandu today. Wanted to give you a surprise! Let us meet tomorrow, what say?

Quick response from her surprised me.

I was thinking of meeting today at the evening hours.

But, it's ok! If you can push the meet till tomorrow!

She is getting totally unpredictable. I have had met hundreds of girls in my life and maybe I had some close relation with at least four or five. No one acted this way. They had their common way to react and deal with every situation. However, she is different in every perspective. I was kind of getting excited and getting worried at the same time. Where is life taking me? Back of my mind questioned.

My flight was scheduled at 1:00 pm in the evening. I had to reach Simara, which is almost 2 hours east of Sarlahi. There are no airports in Sarlahi, and the nearest one is the Simara airport. Time passed easily and I boarded on the plane. When I was about to switch my phone to the "Flight mode" as I was inside the plane, I got a short message from her.

Have a safe journey, Fatah!

I quickly replied her Thank you! and switched off my phone.

The flight duration was 15 minutes from Simara to Kathmandu. A sweet voice from Air Hostess from The Buddha Air announced-

Dear Flight Attendants! We are about to land in Tribhuvan International Airport. Please make sure that you have fastened your seat belt. Do not use any electrical equipment until there is a medical emergency. Thank you!

Since this was a small plane, I never felt comfortable with such plane. However, there was a safe landing. I did not mention, did I?, but I really feel uncomfortable travelling in plane.

Dear passengers! We have such landed at Tribhuvan International Airport. The outside temperature is 22 degree Celsius. .....

She continued her announcement for a while as I un-fasten by seat belt and stood up. A cute air hostess greeted me with Namaste. I got outside of the airport and took a taxi home.

I was kind of tired. I felt asleep.

When I woke up, I realized there was around 6 missed call from The Nabil Girl and one message!