EPISODE-2 Scene 8

I rushed quickly in my bathroom to see if he had not washed it. Unfortunately the bag was already wet. I tried my luck to see if I can find the paper.

Yes I did find the letter. But, I could hardly trace any of the letters. The paper was torn in almost 7 pieces.

However, I would figure out that she had written almost 2 pages.

Should have been quite an interesting letter!

Shekhar came asking me: "What happened?"

Nothing-I replied.

Still he tried to peek inside the bathroom to see if there were any issues.

"What's that? I asked you if there were anything", he said.

It's ok! I replied.

He went to sleep while I came back with those with a hope to see if I could trace out something out of those seven pieces.

I went close to the fluorescent light to see if I could understand any of those words clear. I could still trace some of those words, although incomplete. I gazed deep into the paper.

Never shared this .....

Happily but..... You know it is... grandmother in home...

Pretend ... realized very late... mom cried... ICU.... Was crying... Dad help...... I can't forgive that .....bad men..... Ran..ran.... no fault .... Sad... you .... Grandmom.... Happy....Stilll Running....

Accept me......past.....ignore...I ...Ok....

Out of those 2 page long letter the only things I could understand and trace out were these words. By this time I was pretty sure this whole letter was about her past life and asking me to see if I would have accepted her the way she was.

I tried to create a story out from those words.

May be she used to live with her dad, mom and grand mom. They should have lived happily until one day her mother got very sick. She had to be kept in ICU. They were out of money and her grand mom must have asked her father to marry a new girl which he must have agreed. Later the new wife should have compelled her father to keep his mother in old age home. So that could be reason why she thought men were bad. May be, because her father left her mother and even her grand mom! And since then she might have been struggling with life!

But I was happy. Not happy with her struggle, but happy with the last line she wrote. Although I could not clearly see if she mentioned the word "Love" in the whole letter, I did see "Accept me" and I assumed it to be to accept her in my life.

I was not sad with her story. In fact I was happy that she liked me.

Humans are selfish. I represented them.

It was already an hour after she had send me a message. I checked Viber and was happy to see her online.

I just send her a simple smiley.

:)

She replied with another smiley.

:)

Perhaps that was the way she had let me know that she had a special place for me in her heart and I had let her know that I had accepted her the way she was.

People write love letters and even speak so many things to just express what they wanted to say and still wind up screwing everything. However in my case everything was different. She thought I knew what she went through and she was happy that I knew and I accepted. However, on my side, I thought what I assumed was the right story and accepted the whole story.

We did not even say anything on the first proposal but a smiley spoke everything.

Somebody said it true; smile is the curve that straightens every issue in life.

That night was the first night when everything felt different. She was the same girl and I was same me, but we had an official relation and I could now feel that she belonged to me.

She was the girl looking at whom I had wished, what if I could at least talk to her for a minute-The girl looking whose eyes I had wondered what I should talk about to get an attention.

Now there was her on the other side of the phone promising to be with me forever!

I was in love the first time I saw her.

And now!

We were in love!

This was what I wanted life to be- I felt complete. I felt like everything in my life was right.

Unfortunately, nature had its own plan.

There was something wrong going to happen-So wrong!

I was unaware of it !!!