A F T E R W O R D

Thank you to all who have stuck around since the beginning, I really appreciate all of you. And to those who just took the time to read this story, regardless of when you started, I love and appreciate you all as well.

Since the beginning, I knew this story wasn't going to be a stand alone. Half-way through, I realized there would be a third.

So this is the plan.

I have a book of one shots coming up for the Lost and Found series. (You'll understand why it's called that when you read the summary for the second book.) That will just be updated whenever and it's just a bit of lighthearted fun with the characters when I need some inspiration.

Speaking of second books! I will soon have it up, it's a Jean Grey fic, plot courtesy of lanqdon (thanks for waiting all this time for me to finally start the fic, btw, you're the best.)

That will be up soon. I don't know when, but soon.

I won't get into much details of the third book, as its existence might end up changing.

Now, don't expect me to rush to upload the second book, I'm trying to write it as I write this.

I have so many ideas in my head right now, so I figured I might as well put them right here for reference for you and me:

I will have two series of fics: Lost and Found series and Earth-919 series.

Lost and Found is the X-Men series I'm currently writing.

Earth-919 is the series of fics I'm writing that take place in the same universe; a sort of Earth-616/MCU but with things slightly changed.

I'm also working on my Peter Parker fic as well as my Tom Holland fic, not to mention my Teen Wolf and Loki Laufeyson ones that I've been neglecting. 

Don't even get me started on the new stories that might pop up.

Point is, I'm going to be writing a lot and I care about all these stories, so I'm going to try and juggle them all and I was hoping (because I'm a pathetic person who craves attention) if you would all check out the Earth-919 fics when they come out?

Gosh, I sound so needy, I'm so so sorry.

I'm putting a lot of attention into those, as well as the Lost and Found series, and I dunno, I like feedback. (Because I'm needy.)

So that's that. I will be posting the one-shot book sometime within twenty-four hours of this chapter going up. The next book will come soon, the Earth-919 fics being sprinkled in between and after.

So, with that being said, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you stick with me some more. Thank you!