I got my childhood memories back just before coming here and now I knew that Pratap Ranaji has killed aunt Susie. But don't worry Gawri, I won't let him put a finger on you. He will be punished for all his sins.

"Don't stress yourself baby. I am here and I will always be with you like a shadow. You just don't worry" I kissed her forehead and told her to sleep.

I called Shankari and told her about the improvement in her condition. She checked her and told me that she will wake up in an hour. I asked her if she can somehow make Gauri believe that whatever she has told me was her dream. Shankari told me that she will give some medicine made of opium which will cause an amnesia effect on her and Gauri will have only vivid memories of whatever she told. I thanked her and she bowed to me before leaving.

----------------------

Gauri POV

I am feeling very light like a weight has been lifted off from my body and soul. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the beautiful chandelier radiating light through its crystal vases. The ceiling has medium sized mirrors which are scattering light in every direction. It was looking very beautiful but how I came back to palace and most important my chamber doesn't have a chandelier. I got alert and looked around. The room was big and built with black stones. I step down from the bed and found myself in a bathrobe. Who changed my dress? Where am I? Have somebody kidnapped me?

I sat back on bed and hold my head in my hands. I tried to remember the events but couldn't figure out much. The last thing came in my mind was that I have seen some local goons trying to kidnap a young girl. I picked a stone and hit that guy while other people were just looking at the girl helplessly. The girl ran towards me and then told me that we could escape from the other exit point. She ran ahead and I followed her then I saw Apaar Mehta down the hill coming up to save me. After that it was total blackout!!

I slightly rubbed my arms, I am feeling very strange like....like Alex has touched me. The way he touch me when he make love to me. Tears brimmed my eyes, how could that possible? He even doesn't know where I am or what I am going through. Someone knock on the door and then a aged women in black blouse and long skirt came inside the room.

"Khamma Ghani bai sa (Greetings my lady)" She did a namaste and bowed a little.

"Namaste, kya aap bata sakti hain k main kahan hu aur mujhe yahan kaun laya hai (Namaste, can you please tell me where am I and who has brought me here)" She smiled at me and carefully put the tray at side table.

"Ji bai sa, apke beend apko yahan laye jab aap behosh thi (Of course my lady, your husband has
 brought you here when you were unconscious)" She said something in her local language and I could only pick few words correctly)

"Kaun beend? Maf kijiye main samjhi nahi (Who beend? Sorry but I didn't get you)" She chuckled on my question.

"Beend to ek hi howe hai bai sa. Ja me kaun wali bat kahan se aa gayi. Draupadi thodi na ho aap k paanch beend honge apke (Husband is only one, bai sa. There should be no question like who one. You are not Draupadi that you will have five husbands)" She chuckled again. It means that 'beend' means husband. How my husband has appeared all of a sudden in this desert?

[Draupadi is a mythological character from Mahabharata epic story and she has five husbands.]

"Ye mere kapde...unhone badle hain (these clothes....has he changed)" I swear I will kill that fake husband if he dared to touch me.

"Na bai sa, mhari chhori ne badle apke kapde (No, my daughter has changed your clothes)" She waved her hand in denial and smiled while offering the glass of milk to me.