Sunshine

SAD!SHOT warning!!

Felix's POV*

Every time I wake up, I see you smiling at me with those beautiful (E/C) orbs that show how much you love me and say that you care about me. You make everything in the world seem a whole lot brighter, you remind me that there's more people who are fans of me than there are haters. You always know how to make me laugh and smile, even if the rest of the days seem gloomy. You took the internal raincloud I had and replaced it with a rainbow, that brought me to something more valuable than a pot of gold, it brought me to you.

You voice is smoother than silk and sweeter than honey, with a hint of humour that always makes me melt from your soft and meaningful words. You touched my heart and brought me to life, giving me a reason for happiness to be important again, because you are my happiness.

I want you to know that I love you so much and if I could say that all day, I would because I already say it all the time but I don't say it enough. You're beautiful, the most gorgeous girl I ever laid eyes on. The way your hair flows in the wind, the way you smile is contagious and it makes me weak in the knees, the way you laugh is like music to my ears. I wished on a shooting star for the kindest girl in the world, and that shooting star was you.

For every grain of sand on the beach, is how long I'll love you. You are my sunshine, you are my star, you are my everything.

I didn't want to be greedy and keep you to myself so I let you go when you found out I cheated, I gave it all away when I knew I should've known better. I let you run away from me when you found out, I took what I took away from you, from myself, from us. But now I have nothing left except emptiness.

My cup of alcohol is empty again and now is being filled with my salty tears, my hair is messed up like my brain without you keeping me in line, my eyes won't stop leaking tears, and all the tears I've cried aren't enough to bring you back to me. I know what I've done and I know what I need to do, I need to take away what I took away from you, your heart, your life.

So I'll step through the braid of hell and wrap it like a scarf around my neck and when I knocked your feet out from under you I kicked the chair out from under me and finally I'll let you rest when I leave to where our love went, to the grave. I struggled to try get free from the tangle but I knew it was too late as my breath left. The words on my blue lips that were waiting to come out, I couldn't say and my heart no longer pumped blood and left me cold, How could you leave me hanging without one last goodbye.