Jealous⭐️

Hey guys before we begin.... OH MY GOODNESS!!!! We went from like 194 reads to 215+ reads in just a few hours?!!??!!? You guys are amazing, thank you so much for reading my book, it shows you really like it and you are taking the time to read it, and that means a lot to me! Thanks again so much guys for the support and I'll see you all at the end!

Your POV*

I wanted to introduce my brother to Felix since they have never actually MET before, only talked on the phone and so they don't know what each other looks like. Your brother was coming from New York (or your choice) for the weekend to discuss something. Your brother was very protective since ou always got bullied in elementary school, and throwing threats at Felix won't be good for your relationship so you were stressing out. You were currently talking on the phone with your best friend, who was dating your brother. "Hey so, how should we introduce the boys to each other?" You asked, tapping your pen subconsciously on your notepad that you were supposed to be taking notes on and not drawing hearts everywhere. The thing is, Felix didn't know your brother was coming to visit, you wanted it to be a surprise. "Well maybe we could prank them?" (B/F/N) suggested. "That sounds good! What should we do for a prank then...?" You wondered out loud.

So you and (B/F/N) decided to play a prank to make the boys "jealous" because you both know they get jealous easily and jump to conclusions right away, you two thought it'd be hilarious for the camera feed so you set up a camera and waited for tomorrow when you brother arrives...

The next day.... 😏

Time was ticking and you and (B/F/N) got into position as Felix sat there confused. "Hey (Y/N)? Why are we down here? Is there something you wanted to talk about? Are you breaking up with me?!" Felix started to panic (classic Felix). "No no, Felix! We're just waiting for a visitor to arrive!" You said cheerfully, giddy and anxious for what might go down in the living room (*wiggles eyebrows*). Just then there's a knock on the door and you race and hug your brother and give him a kiss on the cheek while your friend grabs Felix's hand and brings him over into the front hall, looking just as excited as you. Felix sees you kissing your brother, your brother sees Felix holding hands with your friend. To you and and your friend's disappointment, the two males just stared at each other and then walked away. "(Y/N), can I talk to you? Just for a minute?" Felix says wandering into the kitchen. "Yeah!" You say and follow him. "What are we making them for dinner?" Felix to your surprise is holding it together. "Um, whatever we have I guess!" You say quickly. You two made some taco pasta casserole and some Caesar salad. You all are in silence until your brother spoke up. "Hey, (Y/N)? So who is this boyfriend of yours?" He looks at you and so does Felix. "Oh! The blonde one you met over there is my boyfriend, Felix!" You gesture over to Felix who was looking just as confused as your brother. "Felix, this is my brother! You two talked to each other before!" You and your friend laugh and giggle at the men's reactions of utter shock and dumbfounded expressions as they liked between you, your friend, and each other. They just stared in silence before slowly rounding the tables and stared at each other rather closely. "Uh..." Boys?" You and your friend asked, confused on what they were doing. In a swift movement both you and your friend was picked up and had our sides tickled mercilessly. You and your friend laughed and snorted until you were out of breath and the boys plopped you two onto the couch. "Talk about a rude prank!" Felix crossed his arms with his fake disappointment look on his face. Your brother mirrored the same expression as Felix as he clicked his tongue and shook his head. "We were ready to kill each other!" Your brother scolds, dripping with sarcasm. "Well we thought it'd be a funny way to introduce you two!" You and your friend counter in unison. You all just decided to spend the rest of the night watching Netflix and eating popcorn. Felix holding you real close to him. Things couldn't be better for you two...

Hey guys! Sorry this part was late, busy busy busy writing the "Everyone X reader" fanfic!!!!!! Please like, comment, and share, and if you haven't, join team Raven today for daily parts uploaded! Check my page out and look at my other stories in the making! Thanks for all the support guys!

Take to the skies and fly freely!

- Raven