Cherry blossoms (part 3) Extra Special Part! Wedding day special

Beware, extreme levels of fluffiness ahead, enter at risk! Avoid getting near the edge of your bed or any piece of furniture that you're seated on to prevent injury or certain death. I am not responsible for the fainting of any fangirls out there. Parents! If your adolescent teen has a flushed red face, do not fret for your child has just been in the presence of an extremely fluffy story, not a high and undetectable fever! You've been warned! I will be including myself in here for a small part so do not question who Raven is!

Extra keys:
(F/D/T) = favourite dress type
(F/D/C) = favourite dress colour

The big day you've been waiting for, no, not the wedding just yet. Today you and your gals (girlfriends, group .etc) were going dress shopping! You were all going to town! Your soon to be husband and his friends were hanging back at the OTHER end of town and shopping for suitable suits for Felix. (*Wiggles eyebrows* that was not a pun, but I'm wiggling them anyways)

You and your gals kinda started to goof off and tried on outrageously priced or overly decorated dresses. You were pretty sure you and your friends were annoying the employees, making them run back and forth. But as you looked you didn't realize a certain Raven haired was sneaking up behind you. A small figure tackled you and forced you to give you a piggyback, good thing you didn't have a dress on. The figure lands on her butt with a 'thud'. You whip around and glare at the figure sitting on his/her butt. It's Raven, Felix's adopted sister from Japan! "

"RAVEN!!!" You shout and immediately clamp your mouth shut since every eye was on you. "Oops..." You and Raven say in sync. You two giggle. Though you two are total opposites, you make a good team. You are the sweet , bubbly, and gentle type. Raven is the serious, silent, and aggressive type, but only in public and when defending her close friends, she's really sweet and caring on the inside and that side only shows when she's with the people she trusts.

Raven just squeals as she looks over at your 3 selections, even though she is a little picky she has great style choices. It was hard for you to simplify it down only to the 3 current selections. You had a knee-high blue dress with a belt belt made of ribbon that wrapped around the wait with a little bow to the left. That dress complimented your (E/C) eyes. Another dress was a beautiful light pink dress that flows in the wind so that when you spin around, it looked almost like a ballerina's tutu just without the ruffles, this dress complimented your (S/C) skin and smooth legs. The 3rd one was the classic long, white wedding dress that came with a beautiful veil with a floral crown that complimented your (H/C) hair.

You went with... (Pick 1, 2, or 3)! The dress you chose was beautiful and brought out your very best features. You twirl around in front of the 3-way mirror and all your girl friends squeal and clap. Your family was there too and they all were smiling wide, your older brother was there too and he smiled from ear to ear.

This was the best day for you. But now that you thought about it, you wondered how the men were doing...

With Felix and the guys...*

Felix's POV*

"Guys you do realize your supposed to be HELPING me find a suit for the wedding, not for yourselves!" I scold my rambunctious group of friends who were trying on various wacky suits. "Hey Felix! Check this one out!" Ryan calls for Felix's attention. "Whaaaat is it Ryan..." I groan loudly and lazily turn my head towards the direction of Ryan's voice.

Ryan was wearing a bright pink suit with a hot pink sparkly tie. "Ryan it makes you look like a gimpy unicorn..." I say and couldn't help but snort at how ridiculous he looked. Soon I found myself getting involved with them too and tried on a mix-and-match. I had a green vest, pink undershirt, purple tie, blue slacks, and black dress shoes and many more other combinations tried on. The idea of looking for a suit for the wedding left my mind.