Happy Early valentines special!!!Chocoalates and roses aren't as sweet as you

Valentine's Day. The day you were waiting for. You couldn't wait to finally land in Sweden and visit your boyfriend, Felix. You saved up enough to go there just for a week. You tapped your arm rest anxiously. Another hour to go. You must've fallen asleep because the man next to you poked you to tell you the plane was about to land. You sluggishly gather your stuff up and prepare for landing. Passing the gates, Felix was hard to miss. Pink hoodie, black high tops, and baggy jeans. He didn't see you so you snuck behind him and launched your attack. Pouncing on him from behind was hilarious because you earned a manly scream from him and he started running around like a headless chicken. You laughed so hard. Once Felix was out of breath he sat down the bench and slid you off of his back. "(Y/N) you're getting too heavy!" Felix panted. "HEY! Are you calling me fat?!" You asked, with a fake look of hurt on your face. "No, No! I'm just saying I can't carry people as easily anymore, I've got a grandpa back" Felix said scratching his head. "I was kidding Felix!" You giggled and kissed his cheek, you thought it was so cute he was very concerned about hurting your feelings. "Come on, let's go! The airport smells like wet gym socks!" You retorted and held the bridge of your nose. The Swedish man following behind you rolling his eyes. You arrived at his place 20 minutes later and step in. His house was very clean, despite the fact he records for hours on end and edits them for an extra hour or two after that. Luckily you made Felix take a week off from all that so he could spend some time in the real world. "Hey (Y/N) wait right there, I'll take your bags!" Felix grabbed your suitcase and put it on his back and ran up the stairs in a blink of an eye. "Sheesh! You do realize I'm carrying some really heavy stuff there, right Felix?" You called up to him. "Y-yeah, I realized that... I think I just put my back out" Felix wheezed coming down the stairs. "I know you don't have super powers, but you're my superman none the less!" You said a cheesy pick-up since you had heard that from a movie somewhere (figure out which movie it was from muhahahaha!). "That was so cheesy it melted my heart!" Felix tried to make a comeback and ruffled your hair. "Enough cheesiness! Now I'm hungry! The plane didn't serve me any homemade Swedish meatballs!" You said not realizing how Felix would interpret that. "~Well you got them right here baby!" Felix said seductively and wiggled his eyebrows, pointing down to no-man's land and you covered your face as you started blushing a mad red when the "joke" hit you. "Felix! Oh. My, God. You are so perverted I lost my appetite now!" You were so flustered. "~you know I turn you on, don't deny it--" you didn't let Felix continue and you pushed his face. "Just. Don't. No more!" You sighed and facepalmed as Felix continued laughing his butt off. "Okay okay I'll stop!" Felix wheezed. "Good. You sounded like you were hyperventilating!" You sweat dropped. "Hey (Y/N), wait I have something I need to give you!" Felix ran off to the direction of the living room. 3 minutes later there was a loud thud and the sound of something rolling on the floor, accompanied by a loud groan. You look around the corner in the direction Felix ran and see him laying face down on the carpet holding a couple of roses in his right hand and there was an opened box of hearted shaped wrapped chocolates all in front of Felix. "FELIX! My goodness! Are you okay?!" You ask worriedly as you help him up, wondering if Felix hurt anything major. "I'm fine...tripped over the coffee table" Felix answered exactly your question. "Good! I don't want you hurt!" You said giving him a gentle hug and a kiss on his forehead. "Sorry about the chocolates (Y/N), but the roses are still in good shape!" Felix scratched his neck and handed you the roses. The petals were trimmed into the shape of hearts and had been dipped in glitter. "Don't worry about it! Chocolates and roses aren't as sweet as the kindness I receive from you" you hug Felix again and he hugs you back. Felix looks down at you and makes a suggestion you've been waiting for since stepping into his house. "Netflix and tons of junk food?" You vigorously nod your head and race to his fridge and cupboards and raid all the junk food he has as he browses Netflix. "(Fave Show/Movie) sound good to you?" Yep. He definitely knows you like the back of his hand.

"Love is sweet
Chocolates are pure
But the sight of  your smile
Melts my heart
My candied heart is all for you
Let me be the one
Who will make you smile
I want to be the one you desire
Let me be the dream of your dreams
Let my voice be one to lull you to sleep in my arms, let the melody swirl like a gentle river in your head
Remember these words to say I love you in many ways
To that significant one you hold as your dearest
As I write this to you my readers, I hope you don't take this as a smooth way to talk to your significant, I hope you know my love is for you is a strong, loving friendship that will last as you gaze on these words. I cherish your support and hope you cherish the ones you love equally.

Early valentines special!!!! Hope you guys like it! Share it with people you know who are hopeless romantics out there or who are just purely into reading  this stuff for a pass time. I love you guys lots and happy early Valentine's Day!

Take to the skies and fly freely!
-Raven and Mark