"Sorry... Do I know you?" Stranger

Sad!shot warning!!!

It's been months since Felix disappeared.

He's been gone since that party on Saturday night at Ken's place, it was a block party. He convinced you to go, you easily lost him in the crowd. Your friends dragged you to get some drinks and just hang out. They suggested that he may have just spotted his friends and went off to hang out, that didn't seem right but you bought it anyways to try to ease your anxiety.

Felix had a problem where he sometimes will completely forget an important thing to remember or gets lost easily, that's why you always had to give directions.

He's so scatterbrained sometimes he doesn't even know what he's saying or doing. It was funny but also really sad because he gets so frustrated with himself and often breaks down. Felix had told you not too long ago of his guilt that happened when he was 11. His father had a bad heart condition and often becomes bedridden due to the lack of flow of his blood carrying oxygen to his muscles to move.

The doctor said that his cell muscles were dying and drying up at a rapid pace, and soon he wouldn't be a able to move his legs. When his father relied on him to get his pills he needed for his heart problems after eating lunch, he went upstairs but got side-tracked when his friend Cry had knocked on the window and asked him to come play cops'N'robbers with him and Minx.

Felix had agreed and forgot all about his father's pills. It became evening so just when Minx and Cry left, Felix suddenly remembered the pills and swung the door open and found his father dead on the kitchen floor, clutching the family photo to his heart. He tried shake him awake, but he didn't and the family photo fell from his cold, lifeless hands and broke into a bunch of pieces. The photo itself was shredded in some spots but still attached. The only thing cut off was his father.

He felt numb all over and curled up into a ball and cried. He cried till his mother came home and screamed, she blamed him for the death of his father. He knew it was so he ran away from home. For a years he was running from his past.

But that's how he met you. In the city of New York you were at home, watching tv in your little house that's squished between two big apartment complexes. Sometime around the evening while it was pouring out, the rain on the window making a steady drumming sound along with the low rumble of thunder in the distance, and the flashes of lightning every once and awhile.

You loved the sound of a rainstorm but then came a loud knock on your door. You tiptoed to the front door and opened it. A man with cool blue eyes, blonde hair, and a aura that seemed happy but his expression was sorrowful and tired. He was soaking wet and you immediately invited him in, since your mother never would leave a stranger in the cold alone.

You gave him a home, he lived with you. He admitted he had a channel that he made when he was 11, but never used it for anything except subscribing and trolling people in the comments and hating on the top youtubers on the Internet. He didn't forget the psssword and name surprisingly but his forgetfulness has gotten a lot worse.

He's a really great Youtuber, the top one out there on the Internet. His name is on the streets all around the world making people laugh. You missed his laugh, his smile. You were so worried he'd never return.

He did one rainy night but he was different. His hair was shaggy and dark bags could be seen under his eyes, his lips were pressed into a straight line and he had dull almost lifeless eyes, he was soaking wet. "F-Felix...?" You say, not believing who was standing on your porch.

"Oh, sorry I--" Felix started but you didn't let him finish and embraced him in a tight hug. "Felix oh my god, where have you been?! I missed you so much! Come inside you must be cold..." You grabbed his hand, trying to pull him inside from the cold but he didn't move. "F-Felix?" You looked back at him, confused why he wasn't coming. He didn't answer you and removed his hand from yours.

You were afraid, wondering why he wasn't responding to you. But your heart crashed to the ground, and you swear the sound could be heard over the rumbling of thunder and the drumming of the rain on the roof of your little house. The photo of you and Felix fell to the ground and shattered into thousands of pieces.

"Sorry... Do I know you?" Are the words that came from Felix's mouth that made you go completely pale. It's like Felix wasn't really Felix, and that he was someone else completely, a stranger

You were numb all over. "F-Felix...?" You were shocked and your throat felt dry, making it hard to speak or breathe. "I'm sorry, this must be the wrong house number.. You're not the person I'm looking for.." He said, and closed the front door. You cried but no one could hear it over the rain and thunder as you wailed.

"Stranger..." You whispered emotionally drained after crying for a long time.

Felix had completely forgotten you. The rain had wiped his memories bringing him into his past, and now he's back to where he started. This time he had a photo of you but didn't recognize your face, since you were there for him for so long that his brain memory didn't think he'd need to remember you by a mental picture since you always were with him.