Heated [Washington]

Pushing Washington against the wall, your hands made their way under his shirt, your cold fingers sending shivers up his back.  Small moans vibrated at the back of his throat as your teeth left dark hickeys along his collarbone.  You ran your tongue over the tender skin where you bit down, moving your lips up to his neck when you were done.  He placed his hands on your waist, keeping your body pressed against his own.  

Washington practically melted under your touch when your lips finally connected with his own as they slipped together like pieces of a puzzle.  You felt his teeth lightly tug at your bottom lip and you opened your mouth for his tongue.  Lips connected, he kissed you roughly, tongue against tongue, teeth bumping together.  It was messy, passionate.

A muffled moan escaped Washington's lips as you rolled your hips against his own.  His grip on your waist tightened and he applied more pressure to your kiss, hungry for more of your touch.

"Not here," Washington managed to gasp out, pulling away from your lips.  His eyes were hooded and he was out of breath.  He kissed back for a moment when your lips found their way back to his own but ultimately, he had to force himself to pull away again.  "Someone could find us here."

"I've got a solution," you said, your breath traveling across Washington's lips before you pressed another quick kiss to them.  "Bed.  Now."