Fun in the Sun? [York]

sorry this is like a drabble but I went to the beach yesterday and turned my white little ass into a red little ass. I took a whole new meaning to "hot summer bod"
-----------------------------------

"When did this even happen? How did this even happen?" York whined, tentatively poking his burned skin, making a face when the pain came with it.

"I told you not to fall asleep in the sun and look what happened. I left for an hour to go swimming and came back to a lobster," you explained, twirling your hair between your fingers nonchalantly.

"Hilarious." York rolled his eyes and pouted, trying to make you feel guilty. "And that still doesn't explain this." York pointed to his chest, specifically his pecks, where there were two bright handprints that drastically stood out on his red skin. From the moment York woke up from his little nap, he knew he wouldn't have the luxury of taking his shirt off anymore back in the MOI unless he was prepared for major hassling.

"Oh, that." Coughing, you bit back your laughter. "There was sunscreen laying around sooo..."

"So you tagged me?" York finished.

"That's a very... unpleasant way of saying but yes," you grinned, "I tagged you. In my defense," you continued, waving your hand, "it was gross putting that much sunscreen on my hands to ensure you wouldn't burn where I touched you."

"That's what you're complaining about?" York quirked an eyebrow. "Really?" Although he was trying to look mad, York knew that'd never work; he just didn't have it in him. A small smile appeared on his lips.

"Well, ya know...," you tried to divert the conversation as York took a few steps closer to you, you mirroring his actions and taking steps backwards.

"You're gonna pay, [s/n]." York laughed and began to run after you when you took off down the corridor. "Get back here!"

The pursuit didn't last long and before you knew it; York had tackled you to the floor, leaving you both a laughing mess. York opened his mouth to speak but you cut him off with another wisecrack;

"Maybe next time I should "tag" your ass?"

------------------------------
me tbh