Chapter 7

Selena's POV

Daniel picked me up at exactly eight pm. I wore a gold dress that was knee length and he wore a tux.

He took me to the restraunt I told him to be at and we ordered. "I will have the salmon." I said to the waitress. "And I will have the same." Daniel smiled.

"So is this only a one time thing?" Daniel asked. "If you want it to be." I smirked. "Because I have two tickets to the opera and my sister doesn't wanna go with me." Daniel smiled. "I will happily go." I took the offer.

After a while I noticed a couple sitting in the booth next to ours. It was Claire and Nathan.

"What the hell are they doing here?" I muttered under my breath. Daniel turned his head and saw them.

"Is it a big deal?" He asked. "Yes. They think I'm at home with my brother." I murmered.

"Do you want to leave?" Daniel asked.

"Can we?" I took the offer.

We got up from our seats and walked out of the restraunt.

"I'm sorry I ruined your night. Is the opera tomorrow? Because I will be a bit better then." I grinned.

"Yeah it is. I will pick you up at seven?" Daniel said. "Yes you will." I smiled.

He drove me back home and walked me to my doorstep. "Thank you." I hugged him. i then lightly kissed him on the cheek and went inside.

The night was better than I expected...

_______________________________________________

Is little miss jealousy making someone else jealous? It is manhatten, anything can happen..

you know you love me xoxo gossip girl

sorry its short again! but it will start being shorter because of the amount of reada we are getting! thanks for 900+ reads!!!

please

vote

comment

and follow!

kisses,
izzy and celina. x