Chapter 6

Selena's POV

I walked down the corridor to get to my locker. I opened it up, grabbed my books and closed it.

I saw Charlie on the other side of the door all smug and wicked as usual. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"Revenge." Charlie growled. "Doesn't everyone?" I walked off with Charlie on my tail. "Yes, but on Claire." Charlie smirked.

"Why?" I slitted my eyes. "I want Claire and lets face it, you want Nathan." Charlie smiled. "You already had Claire." I turned around and walked away.

Charlie just stood there speechless.

I walked faster and bumped into Nathan. "Hey Selena." He smiled. "Hey Nathan." I went in to hug him but then Claire jolted in and gave me a huge shove and Nathan a big kiss.

"Hey Claire." I said even though she couldn't hear me. She finally got off him and said: "Hi." I didn't know wether it was to Nathan or me.

I turned and walked away not to annoy Claire. I kept my eyes glued to the floor until I crashed into someone.

He had dark curly hair and brown eyes. I had seen him around but I didn't know his name. "Oh, sorry." I helped him pick up his books.

"It's okay. It always happens to me." His hoarse voice said.

"I'm Daniel by the way." He held out his hand. "Selena." I said softly and took his hand.

Charlie walked by and stopped next to me. "Selena, what is this?" He said referring to Daniel.

"Daniel meet Charlie. Charlie meet Daniel." I flipped my blonde hair back. "Why are you talking to it?" Charlie whispered. "He's my, uh, date for the evening and I was just checking if everything was okay." I lied.

Charlie walked away and I was left alone with Daniel. "I'm your date?" Daniel questioned. "Yes. Tonight. Eight o'clock. At Barkers on

5th." I walked away.

I couldn't believe I just did that.

_______________________________________________
sorry about the short chapter but it will get better next chapter! we promise!

please

vote

comment

and follow

kisses,
izzy and celina xx