Chapter 2

I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT WE GOT OVER 100 READS ON THE FIRST CHAPTER IN JUST 5 DAYS! OMG WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING OUR STORY, WE ABSOLUTELY APPRECIATE IT.

BTW WHEN THE WORDS ARE BOLD THAT’S WHAT GOSSIP GIRL IS SAYING, BUT WHEN ITS BOLD AND ITALIC IT IS A NEW BLAST FROM GOSSIP GIRL. IKR SO CONFUSING. AMYWAYS ENJOY THE STORY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTERNOON UPPER EAST SIDERS. IT LOOKS LIKE EVERYBODY IN MANHATTEN’S ELITE IS GETTING READY FOR C’S PARTY.

Claire’s POV

The party had just started and loads of people had already arrived. They greeted me and complimented on how I looked amazing in my black dress that my mum had designed and made for me and how my long brownish blonde hair was beautiful. After 20 minutes into the party I was talking to Nathan, my boyfriend, when suddenly everything stopped. The music stopped playing and everyone stopped moving. I looked up and saw that Selena had just entered. She wore a short pink and black strapless dress that went up to her knees and her long brownish/reddish/black hair was curled.

“Is that Selena?” Nathan asked confused.

“Yep” I replied popping the ‘p’

Of course everyone would pay attention to the Upper East Side’s ‘It Girl’

“Ok everybody lets continue the party. Chop chop.” I said clapping my hand twice

Everybody started dancing and socialising again.

“I’m gonna go and get a drink” I told Nathan. He nodded and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I walked to the refreshment table not taking my eyes off Selena the whole entire time. She was walking around saying hello to everyone. Then Selena walked up to Nathan and hugged him. He got all smiley. I took a sip of my drink and set it down on the table behind me. I walked towards where Selena and Nathan were standing.

“Ummm Nathan do you mind going to check on Charlie I think he needs your help carrying the boxes” I lied, but knowing Nathan he would always help his best friend, Charlie.

Nathan walked to Charlie and luckily for me Charlie did actually need help.

Selena was about to walk away when I caught her forearm and turned her back around to face me.

“What are you playing at?” I asked her, turning my attention back to her.

She immediately pulled her arm from my grasp.

“Well hello Claire! Nice to see you as well. You are still in the same mood you were 2 hours ago.” She smiled innocently.

“I thought I told you to STAY AWAY from him” I nearly yelled at her when I said ‘stay away’

“Ok Claire chill. Nathan is just an old friend. It would be awfully rude I avoided him now wouldn’t it? You wouldn’t want me to be rude would you? Besides your secret is safe with me.” She asked. “I expected more from the hostess.”

She starting walking off, but when she was only a few meters away from me, she turned back and faced me.

“oh and happy birthday” She said before walking off again to go talk to more people.

I stood there in frustration watching her walk away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think Claire is hiding? Anways please vote, comment and fan!

Xoxo Celina and Izzy

QQTD: what would you do if you only had one day left to live?