Chapter 5

Hello!!!! Ok I've been a really bad co-owner lately and havent been updating but I'm back. hope you guys like this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WATCH OUT UPPER EAST SIDERS. LOOKS LIKE THERES A STORM PASSING THROUGH MANHATTEN. AND I DON'T MEAN ONE MOTHER NATURE HAS MADE.

Claire's POV

I'm gonna love playing this game with Selena. I put my hand up and waved at Nathan signally him to come and sit with me. I watched as Nathan took a seat next to Selena instead of me. I got jealous. Real jealous. I knew that Nathan had always had a crush on Selena, but its time for her to know that he's mine. I got out of my seat and walked over to Nathan.

"Claire what are you doing?" Mr Treadwell, the detention, supervisor asked.

I ignored him and kept walking towards Nathan and Claire. Once I got there, I placed my hand on his chest softly. Then I got a bunch of his shirt and pulled him up and kissed him, right in front of Selena. I kept my eyes on Selena the whole time. After a while of me and Nathan making out, I could see that Selena was starting to feel awkward and she started reading her book again.

"Claire sit back down" Mr Treadwell yelled.

I listened to him and smiled. I then ploped down and sat on Nathan's lap.

"On your own seat" Mr Treadwell said angrily. His whole face went red.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. After a while I stood up and went to my own seat. When I got back to my own seat I sat down and glared at Selena from the back the entire time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena's POV

Mr Treadwell's face was still red after he started yelling at Claire. After I found out about Claire's secret she has been holding a grudge against me. She was all possesive over Nathan, even thoigh she was already his. The tension in the classroom was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. After an hour later the bell finally rang. We all stood up and walked towards the door. On my way to the door Claire shouldered me, making me trip over the desk and dropping all my books.

"Oops. Sorry Selena. I didn't see you there. Its like you were totally invisible." Claire said sarcastically. 

I bent down and grabbed my book. Claire had already left the room. Nathan helped me pick up my books.

"Claire can be a bitch at times." Nathan said.

"I know. I was friends with her once. Remember?" I reminded him.

"Why did you guys stop? Being friends, I mean?" He asked.

I know it was bad not telling him but I promised I wouldnt tell.

"It was something stupid." I replied.

"Well Claire can be really stupid if she doesn't wanna be friends with a great person like you" He said smiling his charming smile.

"You really shouldn't be talking smack about your girlfriend."

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He handed me the last book.

"I'll see you around?" He said.

I nodded. He walked out of the room and I soon followed. Hopefully tomorrow would be a much better day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

WE LOVE YOU

IZZY AND CELINA ♥