Chapter 3

Heyyyy guyyyssss! so were back! And now its time to find out what Claire was hiding.

-----------------------

Claire's POV

I can't believe Selena had the guts to walk in here. What's her problem anyways? I really don't want her to tell anyone my little "secret" especially Nathan. It's the most terrifying thing ever. I would hate for anyone to know. This is what happened:

I was at a wedding with Nathan, Selena and Charlie. Nathan and I had started dating. I have never felt so bad for dating someone. I had undeniable feelings for Charlie. And he had them for me too.

Charlie had managed to get us alone. "Meet me at in the kitchen in ten." His hoarse voice scaring me. I walked into the kitchen finding Charlie leaning up against a stainless steel bench. "I knew you would come." He smirked. "Why wouldn't I come? You know how we feel about each other." I mumbled. He surprisingly grabbed my waist and pulled me in. He helped me up onto the bench and started kissing me.

It was a kiss that could go on forever. He slid his hand up my dress and his other hand around my waist.

-------------------

Selena's POV

Nathan and I had been wondering where Charlie and Claire could have been. We had looked everywhere. "We haven't checked the kitchen." Nate said. We walked up the stairs. I opened the door. Nathan was behind me, waiting. I caught a glimpse of Claire and Charlie kissing. I couldn't believe it.

I slammed the door behind me. "Nope, no-one in there." I lied. I had to protect my best friend.

-----------------

Claire's POV

Charlie and I stopped and heard a slam of the door. I didn't know who had seen us. Crap.

We both walked out and walked different ways. I went left, he went right. We were to never speak of this. Ever again.

We all met up at the wedding reception for food. The two of us pretending nothing happened.

Now that Selena has that against me, I didn't know what to do. I guess I have to gain her trust. If she tells Nathan, my whole relationship would crumble. I mean, he's Charlie's best friend. I did it because I felt vulnerable. I guess.

What happens if she sends out a gossip girl blast? My whole life would crumble.

My reputation is probably the most important thing to me. My dream is to go to Harvard and graduate feeling happy.

But if I'm going to graduate high school feeling terrible, I blame it all on Selena.

The party went on like Selena had never stepped foot in here. Thank god. I never wanted to be reminded of that ever agin.

Now that I have to go to school with that bitch, life is going to be harder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's what's Claire's hiding! Little does she know, high school is going to be simpler than usual.

Thanks for reading! Please comment, vote and fan! 100 reads=next chapter :)

Xoxo Izzy and Celina