Gossip Girl

A/N HELLO GUYS! CELINA HERE! IZZY AND I DECIDED TO MAKE A ACCOUNT SO WE COULD MAKE A GOSSIP GIRL STORY TOGETHER BUT WE WILL POST OTHER STORIES AS WELL. ANYWAYS WE HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPPIE.

BTW WHEN IT IS BOLD AND IS ON A SLOPE IN THE STORY IT MEANS ITS A NEW BLAST FROM GOSSIP GIRL! oh and c is for Claire 

XOXO CELINA

------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire's POV

I'm so glad that Selena, my now ex best friend, is leaving the upper east side to go to a boarding school. Hopefully she won't be able to be in contact with anyone so that no one will be able to know my secret.

2 YEARS LATER

Its been two years since Selena left and I am happier than ever. My secret is safe and I never ever have to worry about it getting out. Today is my 17th birthday party and everything is going to be perfect. My phone beeped. ohhh it was a blast from gossip girl. I opened it and read it:

SPOTTED: SELENA VAN DER WALL GETTING OFF A PLANE NEAR MANHATTHEN

The blast also had a photo of Selena in a taxi attached to it.I slammed my phone down on the table in frustration. No, I refuse to believe that she is back. No, she can't be.

"Dakota!" I yell for my maid.

"Yes Miss Claire?" She asked.

"Make sure that no one that isn't on my guest list get into my party. If Selena really is back, I do not want her gate crashing my party." I told Dakota.

"Of course Miss Claire" She replied.

After a minute she was still standing there and I shooed her away.

"I will try to find Miss Selena." Dakota said in her thick accent.

I rolled my eyes and pushed her out of the room.

"Well, Well, Well it seems like the Queen Bee of Constance hasn't changed at all" Speak of the devil.

"Selena, how nice of you to drop by, but as you can see I have a party to prepare for and its for invited guess only and you don't have an invitation." I said sadly with a happy smile. I walked past her not forgetting to 'accidently' bump her on the way. She scoffed.

"You mean this invitation?" She said. I turned around and looked at her. Surely enough she had a gold invitation that had her name on it in her hand.

"How....where....what..."

"Nathan gave it to me." She replied with a smirk. Nathan was my long time boyfriend. I really loved him with all my heart.

"Wow the It girl is playing dirty" I told she, using my eyes to mentally shoot daggers at her.

We stayed silent for a while.

"Have you told 'him' yet?" She asked, referring to my little secret.

"No" I replied after a while. "Well it was lovely chatting with you but I must get back to organising my party."

"Well, I guess I'll see you at the party" She said walking out of the with her 6 inch heels making sounds every time she took a step on the hard timber floor.

I held on to the edge of the table, sighing. My secret is going to be really hard to keep now that Selena is back in town.

----------------------------------------------

Hello! so that was the first chappie. I'm sorry its really short but I hope you guys enjoyed it! What do you think Claire is hiding? Please vote, comment and fan!

xoxo Celina