Chapter 26

Previously on When My Life Changed:

 I fell asleep in Denis' bunk,as always.♥

  Denis P.O.V.

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night for something fidgeting restlessly next to me.
It was Ess,probably having a nightmare,it could be very bad so I decided to woke her up.

''Hey,babe,hey,wake up'' I gently carressed her hair and her face 
She suddenly opened her eyes hugged me quickly and started breathing heavier.
I then pulled out of the hug and  looked at her with fear in my eyes and said ''You were having a nightmare right? it's okay babe I'm here,what was that about?" 

She didn't answered immediately,but then he rubbed her eyes and said
''It was about you,Dan and me.. it was very long and..he wanted to rape me and the point is that you were fighting because you found me and then he..he shot you and you died in my arms..''

I looked at her,then pulled her into a kiss,she seemed calming down so I said 
''Hey babe,it will never ever happen okay? if we would fight I'd definitely fight that motherfucker down,look at these biceps,these will protect you,and I'll never let you go alone anywhere,even to the shop like yesterday,is it okay?'' I asked

''It's more than okay, I want to spend as much time as I can with you,the tour will end soon and then I'll not be able to see you for weeks before..yeah you know'' she started smiling at the end of the sentence,god I love her so much.

I smiled at her and said ''yes, I can't wait for it'' then I hugged her and gently lay her down and started cuddling her,we faced each other so closely.

''I love you  so much thank you for waking me up..'' she said and looked deeply in my eyes
''I love you too and don't thank it,it's what future husbands do'' I smiled on her
She seemed so happy when I said that last three words,a single tear came out of her beautiful eyes and i kissed her.

then we falled asleep .

Ess P.O.V.

When I woke up Denis wasn't next to me, I wondered where he is when I heard a plate crashing from the kitchen then I heard 5 voice yell ''Fuck'' in the very same moment
I smiled and walked out of the bunk are to see what are these dorks doing.

When I walked out Denis and Ben looked at me,I looked at them then to James and Sam cleaning up the pieces of the plate. Cam brought the trash to drop the to it.

''What are you guys doing?'' I asked
''Uhmm...we..we wanted to make you breakfast just like you did for us yesterday but then Ben just stumbled in something and dropped the plates ...I think I fucked up the hot sandwich maker because I added too much Ketchup in Cam's hot sandwich,Cam's on the way to the store to buy another one,then Sam just threw the smoothiemaker out because when he turned it on it doesn't  stop so yeah, and it definitely landed on BVB's bus..Denis was the only one who didn't fucked up everything'' Said james while picking up the crashed plates.

Denis smiled widly while Ben was still laughing at himself,or themselves...

''Aww guys you're so cute but you don't need to do that,especially when you have a show today,what if the plate just hit one of you and cut your hands or worse! don't do that,I'm worrying about you''

They all made an ''aaaaaaw'' noise and came to hug me
I hugged them back.

''So you have a show today,that means I'm gonna make kickass photos of youuu'' I said when we ate ..the..let's say,food they made :D
''Yeah,then the tour is soon over..'' said Ben in a sad voice
This hit us,so we all went from good mood to sad mood
It was pure silence for a while,then I said
''I really love you guys and I don't want to leave you''
''We love you too and don't worry,you stay as our personal photographer,you will come with us to every single tour'' said Ben and all of them started nodding in agreement
this melt my heart as I looked at them,they seemed like they really like me..It was a dream coming true,what happened to me,I still can't believe it,that I'm Asking Alexandria's photographer, I'm the girlfriend of the most fabulous man that I could ever meet,and just everything, at that moment,I felt that I own the world,and no one can stand in my way.

It looks like I was thinking of this for too long ,because they kept saying my name..
''Babe are you okay?" asked Denis
''Ess,Ess?'' There goes Ben
''heeey buddy?'' said James
''Essiie?'' Said Cam
''ooh,you're doing it wrong,just watch and learn..'' said Sam then cleared his throat and yelled ''ASKING ALEXANDRIA SUCKS AND IT'S THE WORST BAND OF ALL TIME AND OH THE NEW LEAD SINGER IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE I MISS DANNY'' 

We all looked at him then Ben started
''WHAT THE FUCK MAN,you just said sucks to your own band''
''..and I'm not an asshole'' said Denis and faked hurt
''and we really don't miss Danny,that was the worst part'' said James
Cam and I were just laughing
''Come ooon guuys I just wanted to pull Ess back to reality..look she's got the joke,of course our band is  the best for me,and I really love you ,you ukrainian motherfucker'' said Sam and punched Denis' shoulders,then continued ''..and of course we don't miss Danny.''
''That's right,now let's get finished,we have a show in an hour.'' said Ben.

I was currently setting up my camera for the show, I already got dressed {outfit above} and did my makeup so basically I was ready.
Denis was practicing..oh that angelic voice,and the other guys were getting ready..