Epilogue

||-Ashley's POV-||

After kneeling for what felt like forever, looking up at the shocked love of my life he said words I couldn't even comprehend in that moment.

"O-Oh my gosh, yes!" he yelped and burst into tears.

I remembered that day like it was yesterday, but it wasn't yesterday, it was three years ago.

Once Andy recovered mentally and physically and stopped with all of his self-harm, we moved in together and settled down in a comfy appartment. We both searched for jobs and once we found a fitting job, he decided he wanted kids.

After plenty of reasearch we ended up adopting two beautiful children. These years have changed my life.

"Hey," Andy said from the doorway, after putting the children to bed. He walked toward me and we cuddled into our bed together.

"Wanna know something?" I asked Andy. He nodded.

"I'm so happy I fell in love with you. You're not only the love of my life, but you started as a simple internet friend, someone who I thought I'd never meet. Once I met you, I knew I wanted to call you mine, and now I'm not only calling you mine, I'm calling you my husband."

It all started just as a simple message, we we're just internet friends.

-

THE END.
sucky ending and I'm sorry. ANYWAYS,
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. THANK YOU FOR GETTING ONLINE TO 1K READS!!
THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING, VOTING, AND SUPPORTING ME THROUGHOUT ALL OF MY STORIES.
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️