Chapter One

||-Ashley's POV-||

I stare down at my phone in disbelief. My damn messages won't send. I groan and throw my phone across the room. I hear it vibrate.

"No, no, no!" I shout running over to the phone layed on the floor.

I pick it up and turn over the screen. Noticing a few cracks but still is able to function correctly.

I quickly turn on the phone looking at the message hoping to it was from Andy. But it was from Alisha, my cousin. I ignore her text and go onto to Andy and I's chat. Nope. Not one read message or anything. I stuff the phone in my back pocket and walk up the stairs.

I walk into my room and towards my dresser. I stare in the mirror. You look like shit. I open up my drawer and take out fresh under garments. I then walk to my closet grabbing a pair of black jeans and a grey shirt. I walk to my bathroom placing my clothes on the counter. I turn on the water and get undressed.

-

I finish adjusting my hair. I walk down the stairs. I tidy up my living room picking up a few bottles of Vodka off the floor as well as one of my blankets. I place them in the trash and place the blanket folded neatly on my couch. I look around happy with how it looked. I grab my car keys from the hook as I walk out of the house.

I shut the door and lock it, walking towards my car. I unlock it and get in. As I stick the car keys in the ignition I realize that I didn't even have to think about it. I know I'm going to Andy's place. I have to see how he's doing, if he's alright. I drive off.

-

I park in front of Andy's house, I gasp. I slowly edge my way out the car. I walk towards the house, the blue and red lights flashing. A couple of EMTs were in the house. I go to the nearest employee that I see. She is turned around so I tap her shoulder.

"Umm...," I say awkwardly.

"Oh, hello may I help you?" she asks.

"Uh, yes. What's going on here?" I ask.

"Oh boy, The person who lives here-" I cut her off.

"Andy."

"Andy......was found on the floor of the bathroom, um- unresponsive. Are you a family member?" she asks.

"Partner. Uh, I'm his boyfriend," I say.

"Oh..," she says, "We think it's an attempted suicide."

I rest my head in my palms, bawling. I sit and cry.

"Sir, if you want. You can come with us to the hospital," I look up to the same lady I had previously talked to.

I nod my head. She gives me a hand and walks me to the truck. I climb in to see Andy, his lifeless body on the gurney. Needles prickled his skin. I sit on a near by chair. While stroking his hair I say, "I love you Andrew Dennis Biersack. I always have, you have to stay here with me. I'm so so sorry."