Chapter Seven

||-Ashley POV-||

Grabbing the same old familiar bottle I sit down on my couch. How could Andy be like this? After all I've done? I take a sip from the bottle and sink into my own sad thoughts.

I then realize it's only been ten minutes and my bottles done. I stand up and walk back to my refrigerator. I open it and grab the bottle. There's only one left.

"Guess I have some shopping to do," I say.

I then close the refrigerator door and see a yellow sticky note on the refrigerator door. I peel it off and stare at the sloppy writing.

Party at Jocelyn's don't forget be there @ 7:00

I groan and place my bottle on the counter I run upstairs and walk into my room. I walk in my closet and take out a pair of black skinny jeans with a black shirt which reads, 'Blink 182."

I then walk to my bathroom and take out my toothbrush. Being that I haven't brushed my teeth or taken a shower for about two days. I brush my teeth and then turn on my shower. I shut the door and undress from my beat up messy clothes and hop in the shower.

-

Fixing up the shirt to my liking I take out my brush fixing my hair as well. I then leave the bathroom tossing my dirty clothes in the hamper on my way out. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I grab my leather jacket and leave the house.

I walk down the block looking around, spotting flashing multi-color lights. I then make into the party, opening the door to loud thumping music banging against my eardrums. I walk around occasionally bumping into some people. I make it to what I assume must be the kitchen.

I walk over to the fridge and open it. I see the bottle I've been craving for. I take the bottle and look around for a table. I spot one by a bunch of teenagers smoking.

I shrug and continue my way over there. I push and shove through the crowd and sit down at the table before anyone can. I find myself heading up the unfamiliar stairs to find myself a room.

I find it empty and plop myself on the floor, thinking while feeling more and more tipsy by the minute.