Chapter Two

||-Andy's POV-||

I made a large slash across my leg, the familiar red liquid seeping out of the wound. Salty tears poured from my eyes. Sobs escaped my mouth as I limped to my bedside, letting my body relax into the comfortable mattress. It was nearing midnight and I had no intention of resting. I picked up my phone trying yet again to have some kind of contact with Ashley.

Saturday: 11:39 pm

ash?

i can't do this anymore

i won't do this anymore

please answer

i give up. on you. on everything.

most of all.

life.

goodbye.

I locked my phone, throwing it onto the sheets of the far side of my mattress. I attempted to drag myself to the door, failing the first time. After trying again, I locked the door, shutting myself away from the world. It wasn't long before my vision began to blur and I was dizzy.

I quickly grabbed a pen, scribbling multiple words down, and placing it under my phone. I headed back toward my bed, coming close to the side.

Within a moment my body went weak, and my head ached. Before I knew it, my body felt lifeless and I couldn't function. I finally would get what I wanted. What I needed.

I heard loud knocks on the door, and yells of, "Andy, it's mom, do you want to talk about what's wrong?"

I gasped for air, seeing nothing but complete darkness.

"Andy?" I heard again, louder than before.

"Open this door Andrew!" she yelled.

The sounds of sirens and unfamiliar voices filled my ears before I didn't feel anything.

Nothing at all.

I breathed out my final breath, hearing the one voice I melted to, the one voice that calmed me, the one voice that made me fall in love.

Ashley. I didn't want him to see me like this.

I let out my last breath, regretting what I have done to the love of my life.