Chapter Four

||-Amy's POV-||

(amy is andys mum for those who don't know. enjoyyy)

Silence crept into the shadowed hospital room that night, barely any sounds were audible, besides the constant beeping next to my ear of Andy's machine. Ashley had only left about two hours ago, mentioning returning in the morning.

I gripped onto Andy's cold hands, hoping for some kind of signal of life.

"Ya' know kid, you drive me insane," I spoke, breaking the silence. "What was this for, huh? You're so much stronger and better than this. Why?"

Obviously, I received no reply. I was beginning to get frustrated, so I lay back into the padded hospital chair, resting my eyes. My thoughts swirled. My son? Andy, like this? I never thought this would happen.

Maybe him getting in trouble with the police, or going to parties, maybe underage drinking, but definitely not this.

Not an attempt of suicide.

My brain relaxed, finally the thoughts died down. I slouched into the slightly comfortable chair, trying to get some rest. I was left with the sound of the constant breathing machine.

beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...
pause....pause.....pause....pause..pause

I sprung up from the chair, immediately noticing the red flat line across the screen.

"Nurse! Please we need a nurse!" I begged for someone's attention.

"Nurse! Nurse!" I repeated until my voice went hoarse and my eyes became red from crying.

"Andy...please don't leave me like this," was the last thing I had the chance to say before being dragged out of the room and placed in the waiting room to sit by myself.