Chapter Nine

||-Ashley's POV-||

My head spins as I attempt to talk to the love of my life. Which all my words come out as slurs there's no point in talking after what I had just said. I pull away from his ear.

"W-what?" Andy says standing up.

I look down then turn my head, my head bobbing back and forth.

"I...I uh need to get you home," he says.

"No I'm fine....Right w-where I am," I say patting the spot next to me.

"No your not. Lets get you home Ash," he says walking up to me and placing his hands on my arm.

I shove his hands.

"No Andy," I say.

"Ashley come on," he says moving closer.

"NO ANDY!" I shout. "I'm fine...."

He stares at me with a blank expression.

"Please Ashley. I love you and I don't like seeing you like this," he says standing up.

"I don't know what to do anymore Andy. I've tried. But all you did was throw me under the bed like another used toy," I say.

"I know. And I'm sorry. What can I do to make it better?" He says.

I shrug.

"Get me another bottle?" I say.

"Ash?" Andy says.

"I'm kidding........I'm kidding," I say.

"Please Ashley. Let me take you home?" Andy begs walking closer.

"Ugh........Fine....." I mutter not wanting to argue.

He nods his head and grabs my arms lifting me up. He walks out of the room with one of my arms around his neck while his other holds me by my waist. I look around the crowds hallway of teens drinking and making out with each other.

The loud music thumping in my ears. Walking down the stairs was a hassle. I kept tumbling. As we make it outside the loud music slowly fades out. I watch as Andy holds me up, unlocking the car and helping me in. I smile at him as he drives off.