Chapter 16- Charlie

*Edited*

"Charlie." I look over a Lilli and growl.

"What do you want?"

"Why?" I roll my eyes and laugh.

"You are engaged to the biggest gangleader, pregnant with his child and have my gang. Why do you think?" I say coolly. "Oh Lilli watch your baby around Hunter, he's still not loyal."

"I'm so confused! First your cold then your warning me." I sigh.

"Lilli it's because...."

"Lilli we need you now." She runs upstairs out of the basement. I sigh and kick at the floor.

"GOD DAMN IT! HUNTER TOUCH HER AGAIN AND I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!" I heard Luke scream.

"ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY, YOU SON OF A BITCH. SHE'S CHARLIE'S NOT YOURS!" I groan and hang my head.

"Dylan get the son of a bitch out of here." I heard the door open and seen hunter get chained next to me.

"If she loses that baby I'm going to kill you." Dylan spats and he runs back upstairs.

"What did you do?" I growl and look at him.

"When she ran upstairs I punched her."  I look at him and growl.

"Why the hell did you do that?"

"She's yours not his."

"I SWEAR YOU CAN BE SO STUPID! IF I WASN'T IN THESE CHAINS ID KILL YOU. SHE LOSES THAT BABY  AND LUKE WANTS TO KILL YOU ILL LET HIM." I scream at him,then I heard clapping.

"Dylan unchain him and Charlie you can do the honors of killing him. You proved your loyalty to this gang and we knew Hunter was the one that shot her." I looked at him and nod.

"Give me a gun." Luke hands me a gun and I point it at Hunter. "Any last words?"

"Yeah...Fuck you!" I pulled the trigger.
-------------------------------
Okay guys well that was one way to end the chapter...TWO CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!! Dun,dun,dunnnn! I love you my readers.