Chapter 8- Charlie

*Edited*

I've had people on Lilli all week, figuring out where she's going and doing. Trying to get her schedule right so I can find how to get her. "Charlotte." She walks in with her head down.

"Yes Charlie." She says and looks over at me.

"Let's go say hi to our little sister." I say and chuckle. She looks at me with hate and anger.

"Stay the fuck away from her Charlie." She snaps surprising me. I glare at her.

"You snapped at him you ungrateful..." I hold up my hand to stop Hunter's sentence. I get up and walk over to Charlotte. I slap her across the face. She falls to the floor and cups her cheek.

"Think about crossing me again Char and this will be worse." I hiss at her. She nods and gets up.

"I'm sorry sir it won't happen again." She says walking out of the room. I look at Hunter and nod. He nods back and walks out after Charlotte. I smirk when I hear Charlotte telling Hunter to stop.

~At The Cafè~

Me and Hunter sit in a booth at Karma Cafè. I watch Lilli walk in and I smile. "Oh waitress." She looks over at us a freezes. She walks back into the kitchen and suddenly Ally came up to me.

"Bitch you shouldn't be here because I swear that if you touch her or hurt her in any way I'll be kicking your ass boy. Now get that through your thick skull because, boy you better hope you don't run into me again cause I guarantee it will be the last time." I look at her as she walked away and put her arm around Lilli. I growl to Hunter.

"Damn Luke's here." I say watching him walk up to Lilli and kiss her head. Lilli says something and Luke looks at us. He walks over here.

"Well Charlie isn't this a surprise. You touch Lilli and I swear to god I'll break every fucking bone in your body." He says walking away.

I sit at home, in my office looking at the wall. "Sir someone's here to see you."

"Send them in." I say wondering who could be here. I see Lilli walk in with Matt beside her. "Lilli. Matt."

"Charlie please, stay away from Luke's territory."

"Fine on one condition...I get you." She says deal at the exact time Matt says no.

"Matt I have too." He shakes his head.

"Luke would kill you." I frown slightly.

"Matt leave she said she'll do it."

"You hurt her I'll kill you." He says walking out. I look to Lilli.

"Well since I didn't have to capture you I have a surprise for you." I nod to Hunter and he walks. He walks back in with Charlotte behind him.

"Charlotte?!?" Lilli says running over to her.

"Lilli I've missed you so much."

----------------------
Plot twist Lilli went to Charlie. Luke's going to be pissed. Shout out to carolinatorresnunez1 and Wickedly_Confused. What did you guys think about it? Feed back please. Also keep reading my lovelys 😇