Chapter 15-Lilli

*Edited*

*A few weeks later!*

I sit on the bed as the gang doctor comes in. "Luke you can leave." She say glaring at him. He nods and leaves. "Now what's wrong?" I look down.

"I think I'm pregnant." I say looking away from her.

"You're afraid that Luke will leave you and that he'll reject the baby?" I look up in shock.

"Yeah that's it." I said surprised.

"Lilli he loves you, trust me he'll never leave you." I nod and she hands me a pregnancy test. About 15 minutes I walk my eyes kinda filled with joy but fear as well. "So?"

"I'm pregnant!" I exclaim then I look away. "But how should I break it to Luke?" She smiles when Luke walks in.

"Babe we need to talk." I look at him and my heart beats rapidly in my chest.

"S..sure." I say sitting down.

"Sis you can go now."

"Lilli don't forget what I said." I nod and she smiles.

"Lil..." I look back to find him on one knee. "..Will you marry me?" I sit there in shock.

"Yes!" I squeal and he gets up hugging me.

"Great now about what you have to tell him Lilli." I look down sheepishly.

"Luke I'm pregnant." He picks me up and spins me around.

"That's wonderful babe." I kiss his cheek and he kisses mine.

"Our own family, oh this is wonderful!" He says and kisses me on the lips.

"Yeah it is I'm an aunt finally!" His sister squeals. We laugh and she leaves smiling.

"Let's tell the gang!"

"GANG MEETING!!!" I yell and the boys groan. They're all waiting in the living room when we walk in.

"What?" They ask. Luke looks at them and breaks a huge grin,

"Well boys I'm getting married." I blush and bit my lip.

"I'm pregnant!" I say quickly. The girls squeal and hug me.

"Congrats guys!" They say in unison.
---------------------------------
Lilli's pregnant and getting married. Ugh I wanna happy story like this...lol. Anywho only three...see that guys THREE chapters left. Thank you guys so much.