Chapter 13- Mike

*Edited*

'Charlie...That son of a bitch thinks teaming up with Luke will save Lilli, he has another thing coming.' I think to myself as I kiss Cameron. (I'll explain who she is.) She looks at me and smiles. "Mike I think Lilli and Charlotte should be happy. Don't you want our daughters to be happy with the ones who make them happy?" I think it over.

"I do but, gang members! Cameron they're in danger."

"They're in danger being our daughters." I look down and sigh.

"Well I wanna make it up to her, after the way I treated her. I was a bad father, I miss them so much Cameron!"

I sit in the car as Cameron knocks on Lilli's door, "Mom! What brings you here?" Cameron smiles and nods at the car.

"Your father wants to talk to you and Charlotte." Lilli eyes the door and she bites her lip.

"Dad is in there?" Cameron nods and Lilli runs to the car. I get out and she hugs me, which completely shocked me. "Daddy I missed you so much!" I stroke her back and I look up to see Charlotte hugging her mother.

"My two girls are okay!" I exclaim. I went to say more when I heard a gunshot and Lilli cries out in pain. I look up to see Charlie holding the gun.
--------------------------------
Mwhaaaaaa! Sorry readers for the cliff hanger. Cameron is Lilli and Charlotte's mom. Keep reading my lovelys!