Chapter 14- Luke

*Edited*

(A/N, Okay guys don't hate me but I'm ending this book in a few chapters and I'll start the second book to this series. You guys love this book I hope you like the second one to it.)

I look at Lilli then launch myself at Charlie. "What happened I thought you changed?" Charlie growls and pushes me off.

"I lied but apparently you're okay with Lilli's dad hugging on her." I growl and look over to Lilli. I watch as her dad picks her up and carries her into the gang house.

"Take him to the basement." They nod and drag him away. I head inside to see Dylan comforting Charlotte and I head upstairs to see Lilli coming out of the shower. I wolf whistle and walk over to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck.

*I kiss her neck and pick her up, she wraps her legs around my waist and I push her up against the wall to keep her up. "How's the shoulder?" I ask trailing my fingers down her sides.

"Its fine." She says before kissing me. I kiss her back licking her bottom lip for access. She giggled a denies me. I bite her lip making her gasp and I slip my tongue in. As our tongues dance I pick her up and bring her to the bed. I look her over and she nods her head....*

I wake up the next morning with Lilli in my arms, I let my mind wander to last night. I kiss her head then smack mine. 'I'm an idiot, I was so caught up I forgot protection.' I sigh and walk to where I seen a note.

'Take care of her please, We're trusting you Luke -Mike and Cameron'

I nod to myself and get dressed, going downstairs to fix Lilli breakfast. I flip a few more pancakes when I felt little arms around my waist. "They taste so good!" I smile and turn around to see her eat another one and hug her.

"That's what I said last night!" She blushes and kisses me.

"I love you Luke."

"I love you too Lilli."
----------------------
I love you guys so much, I so happy you love this book. I'm hoping you guys like my other books. Go and read them if you haven't. Peace out for now lovelys.