Chapter 18

As I woke I felt something really warm next to me. My eyes opened to see Hunter laying there asleep breathing raggedly. I felt his forehead that was covered in sweat and found that his skin was hot to the touch. I sat up quickly reaching for the damp rag next to the bed and placed it on his forehead. He stirred and shifted onto his side so his arms came around me and his body was pressed tightly to mine.

He nuzzled my neck gently before pulling the rag off to look me in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry Violet." he murmured.

"You don't need to apologize, just sleep."

He leaned down and laid his head on my shoulder comfortably. I felt my body warm gradually almost to the point I was sweating. I ran the rag over his neck and shoulders to try and cool him off, but it wasn't working very well.

"It's fine. There's no use in doing that, my body is healing my wounds so my body temperature rises."

I touched his arm making him wince and pull back. I could see the blood seeping through the gauze making me feel dizzy. I watched him silently as he stood stretching, his muscles flexing, before heading to the bathroom. He left the door open, so I took that as an invitation to walk in, and I did. The water turned on just as I walked in and I could see his figure behind the glass. I sat on the floor by the door and just listened as he cleaned himself.

"Why are you in here?" he asked.

"I'm just making sure you're okay. If you need me I'm here."

He paused for a moment before answering.

"Come here Vi."

I hesitantly stood but walked over there anyway. He opened the shower door, lifted me, and held me in the shower tightly. My clothes were soaked in a matter of seconds and he didn't make any other move except that he wanted to hold me. I wrapped my arms around him too, being careful so I wouldn't hit his injured arm. I was a little embarrassed o be completely honest. I mean, he was naked while I was still fully clothed. The water didn't bother me, just the fact that if I peeked down just a little, I would see a lot more of him than I ever had before.

I felt his nose trail up the side of my neck making me shiver in delight. His lips brushed over my mark and this time it was pleasure, no pain. My back hit the wall rather harshly eliciting a wince and groan. He kissed my jaw, wrapped his arms around me tighter, and sighed.

"I want you so much." he choked.

I looked up at him as his eyes flashed between blue and black. He closed his eyes and laid his head on my shoulder. His hand made its way up my body and pulled my shirt down exposing my shoulder. He kissed it lightly, then kissed my mark. I shuddered and he smiled before pulling away and turning off the water. He stripped my wet clothes from me and I blushed in embarrassment as he saw me naked for the first time ever.

But he didn't do anything. He even tried to avert his gaze to give me some privacy. Although, I couldn't say the same for myself. Oh no. I wasn't trying to be a lady. My eyes drifted down and I got a sneak peek right before he wrapped a towel around himself. And to be 100% honest, it was scary. Never in my life had I seen something like that. Well, I haven't ever seen something like that before, but I was pretty sure that nine times out of ten it's never that huge. My cheeks tinted pink as he turned to look at me. He caught me looking down and smirked.

"Find something you like?"

"How does it work? How can..can...it go...you know."

He chuckled and wrapped a towel around me too.

"Don't worry. When the time comes it'll work."

I was still terrified, but that helped me some. Atleast I know that he knows it'll work. Suddenly I jerked backwards and slipped on the water. Hunter reached for me, but missed and I fell hitting my head hard on the bath tub. My vision blackened before it resurfaced again, but I wasn't in Hunter's bathroom. I still had the towel on, but I was in the forest.

"Long time no see Violet." he chuckled.

His blonde hair and brown eyes were visible in the darkness and I trembled.

"No." I whimpered.

He smiled showing off his sharp teeth.

"Oh yes Violet. Let the torture begin."

A/N: Thanks for staying with me! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! But here you go!!!