Chapter 8

A/N:

Warning!!! Slightly rated R scene!!!! Please skip if you're not into that!!!!

I sat on the patio with my hair tied up in a bun, my dark sunglasses on, and my toe nails drying in the sun. The color was a bright lime green that was matching my shirt. I hadn't talked to Hunter in a couple days and I haven't seen Marc around. I sighed and closed my eyes. After my outburst Hunter has been in a pissy mood that had everyone feeling the side effects. Every time he walks by me he grumbles under his breath and growls. He has serious issues. I mean I'm not going to do that! I'm fifteen for gods sakes! Way too young to even be thinking dirty thoughts about a guy his age. What was he 24? 25? Around there somewhere? My mom wouldn't be proud of me. At all. Speaking of mom-

" Violet. This has been going on long enough. I'm your mate and we've put this off way to long."

" What are you talking about?"

I looked to my left seeing Hunter looking serious as ever.

" Mating. We need to mate, or we will become seriously ill."

" How do you mate?"

Amusement flashed in his eyes.

" We have sex."

I stood up quickly and took my sunglasses off looking at him as if he were crazy.

" No! No freaking way! Hunter, I'm fifteen! I will not lose my virginity at such an age!"

" Violet, listen to me. If we don't, we both could become so sick, we could die. But I'm thinking our hormones will get the best of us by then."

A slight smirk lifted one side of his mouth. A mouth I so desperately wanted to kiss right now. No. Violet, this isn't what you're supposed to be thinking. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didnt notice Hunter walk closer to me. His hand tilted my chin up so I would look at him.

" You're so beautiful when you're upset."

I glared at him and he leaned down but I backed away. His growl made my stomach do cartwheels and I released a shaky breath.

" I know you want me Vi, I can smell your arousal."

My cheeks turned rose red and he noticed chuckling. He advanced forward and I walked backwards until my back was flat against the wall. His arms were placed on either side of my head against the wall making escape impossible. He leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

" Tell me you want me. Tell me you want my hands on you. To touch you and to satisfy you."

I closed my eyes and but my lip to hold back a moan. I shook my head and I felt his lips on my collarbone and one hand hike my leg up to his hip and pressed himself closer to me.

" Tell me Violet. Three simple words and I'll have you screaming my name for the world to hear."

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and fisted my hands. I was hanging on by a thread. His hand slipped under my shirt and lightly skimmed his fingers across my stomach. I moaned leaning my head back against the wall losing myself. Then, the phone rang. Hunter cursed and growled stalking off inside to answer it and leaving me breathless. That was intense. And electrifying. I shook my head and walked in the house and to the bathroom to wash up.

A/N:

I know this one was short but I didn't have much time, but better than nothing right? :D Anywho this chapter is dedicated to two people because I couldnt decide who's comment was my favorite!!! They were both so awesome!!!!! :D Congrats amymalik2002 and candygurlpw1315 for the wonderful comments!!!! Please bear worth my and enjoy the story!!!! Keep the comments and votes coming!!!! :D