Chapter 4

Marc drove to the town that was about thirty miles from Hunter's house and parked the car in the arcade parking lot. He got out and I followed him. I was thinking about making a run for it, but Marc threw his arm around my shoulders.

" No no sweetheart. I'll get you be fore you make it three steps."

I sighed defeated and let him lead me through the doors to the arcade.

" Hey Marc!" a man behind a counter smiled and greeted him warmly.

" What's up Ty?"

The man shrugged.

" Nothing new what about you? I see you've got yourself a date."

Marc chuckled and shook his head.

" Unfortunately she's Hunter's, but she's pretty hot ain't she?"

Ty smirked and nodded.

" Hunter's girls always are. So two cards tonight?"

Marc nodded and put some money on the counter.

" Lets go with unlimited tonight. We need some winding down."

Ty nodded and typed a few things on a computer, hit a few buttons, swiped the key strapped around his neck, and out popped two platinum cards. He handed them to us and smiled.

" There you go. Enjoy."

Marc thanked him and led me through another set of doors that were pitch black. On the other side was a huge room filled with games and pool tables. Black lights were hung over head so the room glowed brightly. I looked around in amazement. This was awesome!

" Okay so in all there are twelve different rooms filled with different activities. So you choose what you want to do first."

I smiled and took his hand leading him to a door with a sign that said Bumper Cars.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About four hours later Marc and I were laying by the block pit laughing so hard I started crying. He looked at me and laughed again.

" What?"

" Your teeth are glowing." he chuckled.

" So are yours." I retorted.

He rolled his eyes and looked at his phone.

" Shit!" he cursed loudly.

" What?"

He hauled me to my feet and ran through the arcade and out the entrance doors. He quickly helped me into the car and sped down the highway.

" Marc?"

" We have five minutes before Hunter gets home."

" Drive!"

He drove faster, not bothering to slow down at turns or when we were about three miles from the house. I counted down the minutes and sighed in relief when we got home with two minutes to spare. That car ride had to be a new world record. I jumped out of the car and Marc followed me into the house. I threw open the front door and my breath caught. Hunter stood there with his arms crossed over his chest. The door shut behind me and I felt Marc standing there. I watched Hunter carefully as his anger filled eyes flicked between me and Marc.

" I thought I said to stay home?" his voice was deadly calm.

It scared me more than if he would've been yelling.

" Come on Hunt, you know me-"

" Yes, but do you not understand what you have done? You took my mate out without my permission. What if she were to have gotten kidnapped or she ran away? Do you know how devastated I would be!?"

Marc flinched at his tone of voice. A whimper escaped my mouth without me realizing it. Hunter's anger turned on me then.

" Why would you go out with him anyway!? You're mine! No other male touches what is mine!"

I involuntarily took a step back.

" Hunter you're scaring her." Marc protested.

Hunter growled.

" Leave! Now!" he snapped.

Marc looked down and left the room. I trembled in fear and Hunter looked at me with pure anger. I gulped and took another step back.

" I have given you enough time to cope. You don't eat, you don't listen, and you won't respect me, but you'll go out with my best friend? How the fuck does that work!? I hate to do this Violet, but it needs to be done."

He walked towards me and I backed away until my back hit the wall. I whimpered again and his hand wrapped around my neck. I struggled and grabbed his wrist trying to pry his fingers from my neck. He turned my head to the side and bit me. I choked on a scream and put my hands on his shoulders pushing him away. He trapped my arms above my head and bit harder. I screamed and kicked his shins. After what felt like forever he retreated and licked the spot he bit and his lips. I saw my blood on them and I looked at him shocked and full of fear.

He let go of my arms and backed away. Without a single word he turned and walked away. Tears filled my eyes and I ran down one of the hallways. I collided with something and I screamed when arms came around me.

" Shh Violet its just me." Marc said.

I looked up at him blurrily I wrapped my arms around him and cried. He held me and comforted me until my sobs turned to hiccups. I pulled away and looked up at him again. His eyes flicked down to my neck and he growled visciously.

" He marked you!?"

I looked at him confused and he only led me to the bedroom I saw him in this morning. It must be his room. He set me on the bed and pulled the covers up around me.

" Stay here, I'll be right back."

I laid down as he left the room. I sighed and escaping didn't even cross my mind I was so tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Marc's bed.

A/N:

Okay guys hope this was good!!! I tried to make it a little longer and I'm sorry if it wasn't that great!!! But hope you like it and please vote, comment, and fan!!! It'll make me happy!!! :D