Chapter 14

" We're so glad Hunter has found someone. Honestly, we were beginning to worry. He was always so focused on work and hardly ever had time for women. So when we heard about you my husband and I were jumping for joy."

Right now, I was sitting with Hunter's mother in the library. She was telling me all about Hunter and what he did when he was young and how she thought he was gay for the longest time. I had to laugh at that one. It wasn't hard imaginig Hunter being gay. We had been talking for hours and it was starting to get dark out. The door opened and in walked Hunter himself.

" We're fixing to leave? Are you ready?"

I nodded and stood up giving her a hug.

" I'll visit soon. I promise."

She kissed my cheek and Hunter said his goodbyes to his dad. We walked outside and Hunter sighed.

" Okay what lies has she told you?"

I gasped innocently.

" None whatsoever she actually told me her thoughts on you."

He chuckled and opened my door for me.

" I'm sure you laughed."

" A lot actually."

He closed the door and climbed into the drivers side. He turned the keys and we were off. We drove silently down the road until Hunter smirked.

" When we get home, we'll have to finish what we started this morning."

" That's assuming if I even let you near me."

" Oh you will. I know you can't resist me."

I rolled my eyes and turned to look back to the road when I saw a huge wolf standing in the middle of it.

" Hunter!" I screamed.

He slammed on the brakes and the wolf jumped up and landed on our car. Hunter jerked the wheel to the left and slammed my head into the window. I felt warm blood trickle down my face. The car stopped and suddenly the window beside me shattered. I screamed just as the wolf ripped my door off and ripped the seatbelt. His teeth clamped down on my shirt and drug me out of the car.

" Hunter!"

He reached for me and grasped my arm. I held on until the wolf jerked me and my fingers slipped. Hunter scrambled to get out of the car and had just made it when another wolf slammed into him. He growled and shifted too fighting off the other wolf. I was being dragged across the road and into the treeline. I kicked and hit the animal but he didn't let go. The fabric of my shirt tore and i crawled a couple feet away before his jaws clamped down on my arm. A terrible scream burst through my lips and Hunter howled with it. The pressure was gone when more wolves came and one tackled the one that had my arm. Two more wolves helped to take down that one while one helped Hunter. One of the wolves shifted and a girl stood above me.

" She needs a doctor."

They was a low whimpering noise before it stopped and Hunter was beside me not even a second later. He scooped me up and ran to a car just as it screeched to a stop. He hopped in the backseat and we were off again. Hunter wrapped my arm in a blanket that he found and wiped away the blood on my head.

" We'll get to the hospital soon."

The car stopped suddenly and Hunter looked out the front windshield. There stood a man with a menacing smirk on his face. Hunter's body grew tense and he opened the door stepping out.

" No. Hunter don't go."

He held my good hand and gently squeezed.

" Just know that this is not the end Alpha Hunter, but merely the beginning of our plan."

" What do you want?" he snapped.

" Your mate."

With that, he shifted and took off running into the woods. Hunter got back in the car and told l the driver to hurry to the hospital. His hand gently carressed my hair and I slowly drifted off into unconciousness wondering what those werewolves wanted with me.

A/N: Im sorry and I know it's short but ill update sometime this week I swear!!!! Hope you liked it please tell me how I'm doing!!! Love you all!!!! Don't forget to vote!!! :D