Chapter 2

I stared at the plate of food Hunter sat down in front of me. Did he really think I was going to eat this? I mean seriously? He could've poisoned it or something. He stood in front of me watching as if I was going to bolt at any second. If he wasn't watching me I would. He's been dragging me around this freaking mansion all day like a rag doll because he didn't trust me. His exact words.

" The food is perfectly fine. I didn't do anything to it, for crying out loud you watched me make it."

I glared at him and turned away from the food.

" Look, I know you don't like me for kidnapping you, but I'm being nice. I don't usually do this."

I didn't answer him or look at him. He sighed in frustration and snatched the plate and my arm. I tried pulling away from him, but he acted like it didn't affect him. He drug me down the hallway to a door and he opened it pushing me inside. He made me stand behind a desk and pulled a chair around beside his.

" Sit down and eat." he snapped.

His tone made me jump and I instantly sat down in the chair. He set the plate in front of me and sat down in the chair beside mine. He searched through some papers and paused on one. The silence was heavy and I just sat there staring at my food. I was starving, but there's no telling what he could've done to it. I looked around the office like room. It was one big square. The wall behind us and to my left was made of glass giving a good view of the forest and mountains. He had a built in shelf on the far wall and a door and a few pictures on the wall to my right. I looked out at the forest and sighed.

I missed my family already. Its only been a couple hours, who knows how much longer he'll keep me here? I was so consumed in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed the knock on the door and a very tall and muscular man enter. He sat down in one of the chairs in front of the desk.

" How are things going with Trey?" Hunter asked the man.

I looked over and jumped when I caught him staring at me.

" He still won't let up. Still wants war between our packs. Who's she?" he jerked his chin toward me.

His blue eyes were the eyes of a predator. His brown hair was messy and windblown. Hunter looked over at me and sighed noticing I still haven't eaten.

" My very stubborn and anorexic mate."

The blue eyed man chuckled.

" I am not anorexic!"

" You won't eat."

" Well I'm sorry I must be the only person crazy enough to not trust my kidnapper when he cooks me something to eat."

Hunter's eyes narrowed and the other man whistled.

" She's a firecracker Hunter. She totally burned you."

" Shut up!" he growled.

The other man laughed.

" I'm Marc by the way. I'm the Beta."

I frowned in confusion.

" What's a Beta?"

Marc looked at me weirdly and then looked like he realized something.

" You haven't told her?"

" No. Can you imagine how she'll freak out if I did? I already had to kidnap her."

Marc looked shocked.

" You had to kidnap her? Was she honestly that unwilling?"

" Marc you know it's that time of the year. I reacted on impulse."

" Have you showed her around?"

Hunter gave him an are you stupid look.

" I can't get her to eat. Do you think I'll let her go around the house planning escape routes?"

I yawned and looked back out the window. Hunter sighed.

" She needs to get some rest. We'll continue this conversation tomorrow."

Marc nodded and left the room. Hunter stood up and grabbed my arm leading me out the door and down more hallways. He stopped at a door and opened it. Inside was a bedroom and I instantly freaked out. He closed the door behind us and led me over to the bed. I pulled away and punched his shoulder.

" No! Let me go!" I screamed.

He covered my mouth and growled.

" Look. Nothing is going to happen okay? We're just going to sleep."

He pulled back the covers and took his hand off my mouth.

" I don't want to be anywhere near you." I spat.

" Too damn bad." he snapped back.

He shoved me on the bed and crawled in after me. I scrambled to get to the other side of the bed, but he snatched me and drug me back against his chest. I pushed him away and kicked him. I cried out frustrated and slapped him. He rolled us over and pinned me beneath him.

" Do not EVER slap me! Stop struggling and go to sleep before I handcuff you to the bed and have my way with you!"

My eyes widened and my body went rigid. He laid back down and pulled me against him. I knew I should've kept struggling, but some how I knew that if it came to the point, he would fulfill his threat.

A/N:

Thanks so much for the comments guys!!! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this book!!! I'll try updating more often, but I can't make promises :P So please leave your thoughts and comments!!! And vote and fan!!! :D Thanks!!!

P.S. This chapter is dedicated to CrazyHorseAddict for the comments and making me feel like this book will go somewhere!!! :D