Chapter 1

The Hurt !

Anirudh's life went happily with his wife, anika and with his lovable son, Aravind. Untill their family met with a tremendous accident. It broke the two hearts, spiritually. It broke everyone's expectations and love they had on the person.

It has been 2 months since anika's second child, aradhaya left. She left everyone, her dad, her mom, her cute elder brother showering them with her love and affection. Yes, she LEFT anirudh and anika, literally everyone and will never come back. NEVER!

Anika's second child, named aaradhaya was born on the month of October. In that 2 months she gave them lots of memorable moments. Anika loved her baby girl, more than arav.Anirudh loved his baby girl, the same way as anika.

Aravind being the elder brother to her, loved his sister in an extreme level of affection, though he was just two years old .He was happy that he got a sibling to play with.

Suddenly, on the festival of lights, anirudh's and anika's family was in tears, couldn't digest the fact that had to poke their heart, like a sharp needle. More than, it hurted anika way too deep untill it made her to lose her memory.

Baby Aaradhya was burned because of the crackers which bursted into anika's room, accidentally. Anika stood freeze, looking at the burning fire which erupted, blastly. She didn't know how her baby endured the pain of burning with fire. She couldn't realize what she was doing at that particular time rather than saving her baby from the fire.

...

Anika was still the same, not talking with anyone, just laying in bed. She tired hard to get herself out from the incident but she couldn't. She stayed in that room for months just by starring the wall.

She had no conversation with anyone of her family, other than anirudh.
Anika wasn't the same, she was unusual with her antics.

Aravind was taken care by anirudh's mom. He was away from his mother for months. As they wanted anika to recover first.Anirudh tired his best to console her, confess her but at last he came to know he himself wasn't stable enough.

It's been months since anirudh and anika met each other and so baby aravind. Literally, anirudh took off from meeting anika as he knew he won't be able to answer her, encountering depression questions.

Anirudh visited aravind twice in a week at his house when he comes back from his studio. Each and everytime when he visits his son, aravind. The only question he asks him.

"Dadaa, mamaaa? I want to go see mamaa! Where is mamaa?"

Anirudh was unable to answer his question just like for anika's. He hated himself. He couldn't find a way out to make his family stable. Everyone was in despite depression, he deliberately wished to gain his lovable family back in his embrace.

Anika's mom, menaka entered into anika's room, holding a plate full of food. Anika was sitting on her bed, like a statute, folding her one leg under her other leg and starred at the wall. She didn't notice her mom's presences. Anika's mom walked towards her and placed the plate on the table near by.

She slowly went and sat infront of her. She looked at daughter eyes bluntly and wished to hear her sweet voice. She knew that won't happen. She decided to leave but her hand was holded tight by anika.

Anika's mom looked at the hold, surprised as her eyes started to tear in happiness. She looked at anika with so much smiles on her face, waiting for a command.

"Maa, I want to see anirudh." Anika said.

That was the first time when anika asked something to her mom, after so many months. That was the very first time when anika got her conscious, knowing that her parents still exists.

To be continued..