Their performance was a blast. The way they dance, its like they're owing the stage. Giving vibes as if its their own concert. Other groups keeps on performing. They dance, sing and do both.

" Chimchim. I'm kinda hungry. Can i go buy some food? " He turned to look at me and just nod.

" I want burger and fries. " He said and turned his attention back to the stage.

" Okay, got it. " I replied the i went outside and started to find where the cafeteria is.

I can feel that my phone vibrates and I already know who this is.

[ " Kookie, please be quick. I don't know anyone here. " ]

" Okay. Why don't you try making friends there. " i replied, convincing him to mingle with others.

[ " Aish. Just move fast. " ]

Then he ended the call. " Aww. Jiminie, youre so shy whenever your'e in a crowded place that you know no one. When will you learn to mingle with others. To make friends. " I said to myself and keep my phone inside my pocket and walk faster. When i take my turn, i bump on someone.

" Ughh. Seriously? " he sound annoyed. " Today's totally not my day. " he said.

" A-a I-i am. " Why am i stuttering? " Im sorry i really didnt mean to --"

" You? " he exclaimed. " Aishh. Yet again, its you. "

What is he talking about? I haven't met him before. I look at him, thinking if ever i know him or what.

" Excuse me? " I ask wondering what he's talking about.

" CR? Earlier? " Then he smirk.

Taehyung's POV

" OHHH! I'm really sorry. I really didn't mean to bump to you twice, on the same day. " He said then bowed his head. By the time he raise his head, I was surprise. He's so cute.

" Its okay. No need to apologize. " I stated. " I wasn't also looking to where I'm going. "

" Ahm. Can i ask something? " He looks shy. Cute.

" Yeah sure. What is it? " I replied.

" Where's the canteen? " he asked while playing his fingers, how cute.

" I'm also heading there. I'll come with you. " I said then put on my well known box smile.

" Okay, thank you. " He said as he followed me.

" You're new here aren't you? " I asked him. Trying to make a conversation.

" Yeah. I'm a freshmen, actually. " He replied, he's still following me like a lost puppy.

I stop from walking and faced him.

" Why are you at my back? Walk beside me kid. " I said, I can see him blushed and he walks to my side.

We headed to the cafeteria. As soon as w arrived, he go straight to form a line to buy what he wants.

I received a text from Jin-hyung that I need to be there.

" Hey kiddo. I need to go now. " I said to him.

I guess he didn't hear me, he's still lost looking at what he's going to buy.

My phone rings and I click accept.

" I'll be there in a minute. " I said and I ended it. I know he'll just rant on me to why did I went out and not telling them.

I tapped his shoulder. 

" I need to go kiddo.See you around. " I said as he look at me.

" Is that so? Thank you hyung. " He then smiled.

What a cute smile.

Jungkook's POV

I'm on my way back to the gymnasium.I haven't asked for the guys name who accompany me to the cafeteria. He's kind and handsome.

" Jungkook-ahh. What took you too long? "Jimin asked as i arrive.

" Theres a lot of people at the canteen. Here you go. " I handed him his food.

" Thank you Kookie. "

" Annyeong. Im Suga. "  The guy introduced himself. Actually there are 5 of them at the stage.

" Im your hope. J-Hope. " The tall guy with all smile said.

" Eomma Jin here. " Eomma? o.O

" Jimin, he said 'Eomma'. " I look at him but he just shrug his shoulder.

" Im Namjoon, call me Rapmon. "

" Im Taehyung. You can call me V. "

Wait, is that?  HE'S THE GUY EARLIER.