Chapter 1

I do not own any of these characters. Only Bob. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Snape belong to J.K.Rowling, and Katniss, Peeta, Rue, Cato, Clove and Gale belong to Suzanne Collins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cato- Huh?

Ginny- Where are we?

Katniss- And how did we get here?

Ron- I don't know, but I am happy because Snape was about to give me detention.

Snape- Weasly!

Ron- Sorry sir.

Bob- Welcome, welcome to a game of truth or dare!

Peeta- Why does that guy sound strangely like Effie Trinket?

Katniss- No idea.

Hermione- So who are these people? I have never heard of them and I have read every book in Hogwarts.

Clove- Hogwhat?

Hermione- Never mind.

Bob- Oh yeah, you guys don't know each other yet. This is Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Cato, Clove and Rue.

Gale- And who are they?

Bob- This is Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Snape.

Snape- But who are you young man?

Katniss- And why do you sound like Effie Trinket?

Bob- My name is Bob and Effie Trinket is my fourth cousin, twice removed.

Peeta- You share the same accent.

Bob- And I have brought you here for a hilarious game of truth or dare!

Everyone except Bob and Snape- NO!!!!!!!

Snape- Oooo sounds interesting!

Bob- All right who should I dare first? Hmmm...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Its me. I just want to tell you that if you have any good dares or truths tell me in the comments.