The raven haired man quickly adjusted his attire, frowning to himself for just wearing an AC-DC shirt and cursing loudly for not having trimmed or shaved his beard. It was way too thick but he shrugged, not really wanting to miss the opportunity to talk to the stripper.

 Flicking his over grown hair to the left side, the Muslim boy walked towards the counter where the pretty blonde, with his ass perked out a bit in those goddamn booty shorts he was wearing and those thin pink lips curved into a small frown, stood

"We meet again." The taller man cheered, startling the blonde a bit as those blue eyes widened in shock and a hand directly reached out to  be placed on his chest to calm down the erratic beats of his heart. 

"Shit! You scared the hell out of me," the small boy whispered harshly,glaring at Zayn in a completely unamused and bored manner, keeping his anger and irritation at bay. The act made the Pakistani frown but he didn't let it get to his heart, mentally telling himself to keep on trying. The blonde will give in to his charm eventually, if at all. 

"Sorry love." Zayn smiled cheekily, loving the way Niall shook his head with a small smile of his own. He patted himself mentally for getting the stripper to at least smile a little. "What are you doing around here?" The older boy suddenly asked, genuinely curious. He was well familiar with the streets and the people, the coffee house was Zayn's favorite hiding and just solitude spot. Never in the past years had he seen Niall coming in because who could ignore or forgot such a beautiful human being? Plus Niall was blonde, even though it was clearly fake, but blonde nonetheless and Zayn always had a keen eye for the blonde ones. 

"Just getting a few things

"Just getting a few things. Nothing you should be concerned about, Mr. Stalker." Niall rolled his eyes, smiling when the guy behind the counter handed him a brown paper bag which was obviously filled with the food he had ordered. Niall quickly handed the cash money, turning around to leave but of course, Zayn's voice stopped him before getting out of the door. 

"It's Daddy to you." And let's just say that Zayn might have screamed that last bit out and they were both a blushing mess afterwards but the Pakistani boy was proud of himself because before finally leaving, 'Angel' had turned around to stare his way with pale cheeks covered in a light pink blush and blue eyes wide with genuine happiness, pink lips curved into a wide smile and just that sight was enough to have Zayn grinning in response. 

AN/ Sorry for the long wait. I recently joined college and well, it's a big mess tbh because the classes are tiring af and we get lots of homework lol. School was definitely easier. Plus point is that the COLLEGE FOOD IS SO DAMN GOOD! THEIR RED PASTA IS TRULY ONE OF A KIND HAHA. AND I MADE NEW FRIENDS! YAY ME! 

Apart from this: 

Thoughts on the chapter?

THoughts on Zayn and Liam's friendship?

Thoughts on Zayn meeting Niall?

Thoughts on Zayn still being a little hung up on Gigi ?

Thoughts on Niall slowly responding to Zayn ?

HOW CAN ZAYN GET NIALL TO FALL FOR HIM? ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS? 

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 60+ VOTES AND 50+ COMMENTS!