Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-Four

Time To Step Up

~****************************~

Chapter Twenty-Four

~****************************~

I was too deep in thought on the way to the mall, what should I do? Should I accept the offer of taking Zero Gravity's place? But, are we really a replacement, although the mayor, which I think it was weird getting a call from him, you don't get a call from a high-class person everyday though, but, the mayor asked, since we became second place in the world's biggest street dance competition, we should do a tribute for them. This is the only chance for us to full fill our dreams, this is our dream, it has always been our dream to become a well known street dance crew.

Like, Diversity, they have their own tour, tour bus, they are well known on Great Britain. And, Flawless, never even came third, second, or first in Britain's Got Talent, and they're performing live and are in the film, StreetDance. If Flawless can become famous then so can we.

So, tonight I am going to speak to my crew, but, I know that they are going to say yes, it's persuading Amelia if she is ready to become famous. Amelia is a very, brilliant dancer. There's people who have the dancing talent, whilst others were born to dance, and Amelia was born to.

Although, because of what happened in Los Angeles, I don't give a shit, nothing is going to stop my dreams, nothing. Nothing. Nothing at all. But, what about Robert, of course he'll be there for me, but it might change our relationship. He is my big brother and maybe he doesn't want to let me go, because when you are famous, there is a lot of work and so little time for your family. So I need to have a good long conversation with him, and also, Danny. I don't know about Danny's reaction, deep down, I know that he'll be happy for me, but it might be difficult with our relationship. He is my boyfriend after all.

I smiled. Boyfriend. That word gives me butterflies, making them dance in my stomach. Danny then looked at me and smiled, his smile is so beautiful. I smiled back and gave him a small peck on his lips, which made his smile bigger as he tangles his fingers with mine.

We made it to the mall, and outside is a black van, I don't know why, but I have a very strange feeling about this. Once we got in, I was in awe, the mall was big and gorgeous, very well decorated with a Santa's Grotto. Immediately, Emily was trying to drag her dad over there, screaming 'Santa, Santa!', which I find terribly adorable.

"There she is!" someone yelled.

My head snapped to the side of me and I actually saw paparazzi, rushing towards me, calling my name and yelling out questions.

"Olivia! Olivia!"

"Olivia, have you accepted the offer?"

"Are you heartbroken about the death of Zero Gravity?"

"Are you ready for the big step ahead to fame?"

They weren't also just asking me, but Bradley as well.

How did they find us? What is going on? I only have received a call from Hollywood and now paparazzi are swarming around my ankles. And, I was scared. Luckily the security guards came, and even Cole had told them to back of, dragging them outside of the mall, and I was very grateful, indeed.

I was trembling, my first experience of 'Attack of the Paperazzi', now I know what it feels to be a celebrity, and it felt great, but also frightening as well, as it was a very unexpected attack. Even Bradley was shocked and Lisa was asking him if he was all right.

"Babe, are you okay?" Danny asked me, putting his arms around me.

I could still hear the clicks of cameras and the annoying voices of the paparazzi, but I nodded and buried my face into his neck as I hugged him. He rubbed my back in comfort.