Time To Step Up - Chapter Eighteen

Time To Step Up

~******************************~

Chapter Eighteen

~******************************~

"5...6...7...8...1...2...3... step...1...2...3... Body groove."

Today me and my crew; new member... Amelia Jones...; we have decided to start doing the Michael Jackson Tribute choreography.

Amelia is doing very well, also this routine is pretty much easy to learn. Me, Julia, Drake, Fatboy and Bradley are easily picking the moves.

Christian is coming over soon and luckily enough he is a fast learner, so there'll be no problem.

At the moment we've got the intro; Fatboy's voice is recorded saying 'Michael Jackson 1958 to 2009'. Mr Jonah thinks it's a brilliant idea, although he hasn't seen the whole thing as we've only just started doing it today.

"Brilliant, guys. That was absolutely quality." I said, clapping my hands after I turned the intro music off.

Fatboy and Bradley have made the remix altogether, using the most popular Michael Jackson music; 'Want you back', 'Smooth Criminal, 'Bad'... and two other songs.

My phone went off, a wolf-whistle, meaning I've got a text.

'Babe, meet me on the pier, I have a surprise 4 ya x x x'

I didn't recognise the number, so it must be from Danny, seeing as I haven't got his number.

I blushed and bit my lip.

"I'll see you guys later. I've gotta go somewhere." I said, collecting my jacket and iPod and walking out of Lisa's garage.

Lisa, if you remember is Bradley's older sister and is married to Cole Balthosar the policeman, has kindly let us rehearse and practise in her garage. Plus Bradley is living with Lisa now.

I was excited to meet up with Danny. But why didn't he use telepathy? Maybe he doesn't want anyone listening into our thoughts.

I made it to the pier, it was covered with snow, quite dangerous for a meeting place. Danny's  house is about one hundred metres away from the pier, so why isn't he here yet?

I then had a bad feeling about this, I wish I had that can of pepper spray, just in case.

I waited for another five minutes, and I sent Danny a text back... if it is his number.

'Danny, wer r u babes? x x x'

I bit my lip and zipped up my jacket as it grew colder.

'I'm right next 2 u x x x'

What?

I looked beside me and saw a tall teenage boy. But, it wasn't Danny. The boy turned to look at me and I dropped my phone, which slipped into the ocean, but I didn't care.

"I missed ya, Olivia." his strong Manchester accent was very recognisable.

I opened my mouth shakily, "J...Jake..."

He stepped closer, I stepped back. He kept moving closer as I was moving backwards. A bin on the pier got in my way.

"Why're you scared of me?" Jake asked me.

"You... you... raped me."

He shook his head, "No. No, I never, Olivia. You said 'yes' to my favours and I helped ya. Don't twist things. I never raped ya, you wanted to do the favours."