Time To Step Up - Chapter One

Time To Step Up

~***************************~

Chapter One

~***************************~

Ever since I was a young girl, you'd find me up in my room dancing in front of the mirror. Olivia and her street dance crew smashing it on some stage, the crowd going wild. It kept me going when I grew up in the care home, until I met my new family... My crew. I'm still dancing and dreaming in front of the mirror. It's just now, I am leaving England and moving to America.

San Jose is the third biggest cities in California and the tenth largest in the U.S, and the county of Santa Clara County. So it says on wikipedia, but what do I know? I've never heard of San Jose, do you pronounce Jose with a J-ay or a H-ache?

Robert, my brother, is now given the job as the assistant gym teacher at San Jose High School. Our uncle, Max, who is the principal gave him the job and Robert is qualified. His son, our cousin, Adam is the gym teacher. And, now, I am a senior there. I've only just finished my first year at college, and now I'm going back to high school.

San Jose high school is the second oldest public school in California and was founded in 1863. The school mascot is a bulldog, and their colours are red and white. The school is known for it's sports, but it seems that the boys do most of the extreme stuff, like wrestling.

I am really going to miss England, and my crew. I really hope they're okay. Man, I miss them. But they are coming over, they promised and their parents are allowing them, since we're all old enough to move out. Drake's mum lives in California and Bradley's sister lives somewhere in California- so basically they're sorted. Julia, Christian and Fatboy (George) just need help. I can't believe they would come over here for me, you see  I have no choice to come here, they do. Now that's true family.

Now there's only one thing for me; 'It's Time To Step Up'. My motto for my crew for whenever we have to face something difficult.