Chapter 11

Waking up with a major headache Dahlia didn't know how to feel honestly she just knew that she didn't feel safe at all she just wanted to break free of everything but that was impossible right now. Tessa walked in the door smiling hard as fuck. "So how was last night missy.?" Dahlia said to Tessa scaring her.

"Shit I thought you were sleep." Tessa said holding her chest."nope I just woke up." Dahlia said." Last night was amazing we had a date on the beach and slowed danced and you know what happened after that." Tessa said laughing.

"Well I'm glad you had a good time yesterday was awful I lied to Jaebum and I got into a fight with my mom and dad and I'm pretty sure he's going to send someone after me." Dahlia said putting her hand over her face getting stressed out.

"Oh shit what are we going to do we've already made a life here it's not like we can up and move." Tessa said. "Oh girl I'm not running I'm happy here and plus we're going on tour with the guys so we'll be on the move anyways."Dahlia said."damn you right when do we go anyways.? I forgot to ask Junior.

"In a couple days I'm so ready to see more of the world." Dahlia said she's always wanted to travel." You said you lied to Jaebum what did you say.?" Tessa said."he asked me things like where I was born and my last name and all kinds of stuff I couldn't tell him and the sad part is he thinks I'm being honest." Dahlia said.

"In due time you will tell him everyone has secrets and everyone has a past but for right now focus on your future." Tessa said walking to Dahlia to comfort her."your right but let me get dressed I have to go meet up with Yugyeom." Dahlia said getting up."ohhhh." Tessa said getting some Tea out the fridge and drinking it.

"What was that.?" Dahlia said."oh nothing I'm just sipping my tea." Tessa said"you get on my nerves" Dahlia said laughing walking in the bathroom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally dressed she was happy with her outfit. Catching an uber she was on her way to the dance studio lately Yugyeom has been acting really flirty she acted like she didn't notice but she did. Honestly she didn't want to start to notice because every time she looks at Yugyeom she feels guilty and doesn't know why.

 Honestly she didn't want to start to notice because every time she looks at Yugyeom she feels guilty and doesn't know why

Arriving at the studio she was excited to finally see the whole dance of FLY. Walking in she was greeted by everyone."bestfriend." Yugyeom said running up to Dahlia hugging her."hey how's it going." Dahlia said."great now that your here." Yugyeom said grabbing her hand."come one and sit and watch us."Yugyeom said excited

Jaebum walked up to Dahlia he could sense something going on with Yugyeom but he just didn't want to say what he thought because he felt if he did it would true."babe we just wanted to say thank you for helping us with the choreography and be so patient with us." Jaebum said kissing her hand."thank you now let me see this dance." Dahlia said playfully pushing Jaebum away.

When the music started and Jaebum looked straight into Dahlias eyes she was a blushing mess.