6.9( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Grab some tissues cause shits about to get emotional

"Why are you crying" he asked.

"I-I just had bad dream" I answered

"Do you wanna talk about it" he said reaching to put on his shirt.

"No I just-" I started "Dan do you think I'm a undeserving queer?" I finally asked

"What?! Of course not Philipa" he said shocked.

"I'm sorry it was a stupid question I just in my dream..." I started to say but stopped mid sentence.

"Philipa it's ok you can tell me what happened" Dan said getting up from his bed and sitting next to me.

I scooted over to make room for him. I took a deep breath and explained everything that happened in the dream.
"Then you um-kissed me" I said bringing the covers up to hide my red face.

Dans POV

"Then you um-kissed me" Philipa said. I looked at her feeling my lips tug into a smile and my face turning red.
If I'm being honest I've always had a small crush on Philipa just something about her from her Snow White skin to her silky Raven hair. I hated being clíche but her mesmerizing blue eyes were beautiful to look into.

"D-Dan did you hear me" I was knocked out of my thought.
"Uh yea sorry could you say it again" I said embarrassed.
"Y-yea um you c-called me an undeserving q-queer" she said making my whole face go pale.
"Philipa you know I would never call you that or think of you as that" I said pushing her shoulder slightly to make her look at me.
"I know I've only known you for 3 days but I think your the sweetest,prettiest, and caring girl I know" I said.
She just stared at me her mouth parted out of shock. The moon shun on her and I saw tears starting to form in her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her holding her for a couple minutes.
I broke it apart only to cup her cheek looking into her eyes tears spilling out of them. I leaned in and kissed her gently. She looked up at me shocked but grabbed my face and kissed me again.

Phils POV

I felt Dans soft lips against mine as I kissed him again, tears still falling down my face. Some of them got in my mouths but it didn't matter it just made the moment seem more sentimental. This kiss felt nice unlike the one in my dream which was filled with hate.

  When we finally broke apart I looked up at Dan smiling.
  "U-um Philipa do you maybe wanna go ou-" I didn't even let him finish his sentence before hugging him.
  "Of course I'll go out with you" I said.
"Oh do you think you could maybe stay in bed with me" I said shyly.
  "I mean I feel safe in your arms" I said looking down at our hands which were intertwined.
  "Of course" he said smirking as he took his shirt back off and got under the covers with me.
  When he wrapped his arms around me I instantly felt warm and I could feel my eyelids getting heavy.
  "Goodnight Philipa" I heard him say faintly before I drifted off to sleep.