4.4

No not now he can't find me like this I thought. I rushed to open the pills and the bottle shook causing Dan to shout.
  "Philipa what are you doing?!" As he tried opening the door.
  My hands shook as I struggled to open the bottle twisting and pushing. The door busted open as the top finally popped off. I poured the pills into my hand and brought them up to my mouth.
  Smack!
Dan smacked them out of my hand causing them to spill all over the bathroom floor. I scrambled trying to pick them up but was stopped by Dan pulling me into his arms.

  "No! No let go of me!" I cried trying to break free of his arms. Tears started to form in my eyes and I tried to shake them away yelling

  "You ruined it you ruined everything!"

I turned my head to look up at Dan whose hair was sweaty and curly.
  "Philipa just calm down" he said.

I tried to calm down  but my throat felt like it was closing. I couldn't breath and I was shaking telling myself to stop crying. You can do this, be strong. I counted to eleven slowly feeling my breath began to steady.

   After a few minutes I stopped shaking and started breathing normally again. Then I relaxed into Dan's arms their warmth making me feel safe.

  "Are you ok?" He said letting go of me.

  "Y-yea I think so " I replied.

I looked up into his eyes but instead of looking back his eyes went down to my arm. He grabbed it and shoved it in my face.

  "Why did you do this?" He said he voice cracking a bit.

  I just sat there quietly my eyes averting to my arm covered in blood.

  "I-I don't know c-can you just l-leave me alone for a s-second?" I stuttered.

  He got up off the floor and walked to the door hesitating for a second turning around to look at me.

  "I promise I won't hurt myself I just want to be alone" I said.

  He just nodded and turned to walk off and I could see tears forming in his eyes.